Stagecoach Digital: Do More Good!
Stagecoach Digital helps the world’s most innovative organizations engage people to care and give more. We are a full-service digital marketing agency focusing on nonprofits. Founded in 2011, our 2021 client list includes Breast Cancer Research Foundation, Catholic Relief Services, Helen Keller International, National Audubon Society, Wildlife Conservation Society, and Yellowhammer Fund. Learn more at http://www.stagecoach.co.
About the Opportunity:
The digital producer is responsible for building the emails and ad campaigns to support our clients’ mission and fundraising goals and will be in charge of one or all of the following depending on the skills and experience:
- Email production and execution, including building, QA/testing, proofreading, data management/integration, deployment, and measurement/optimization of email campaigns.
- Ad production and execution, including campaign setup/organization, tracking and reporting, image/text asset management, and deployment for search and social media campaigns.
The digital producer must have a keen attention to detail and collaboration skills, proven technical ability, and a desire to gain experience and grow in the digital marketing field.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Building and deploying email campaigns on platforms such as EveryAction, Luminate Online, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and Mailchimp
- Managing and deploying ad campaigns for both social media and search engines
- Monitoring email deliverability and reporting campaign performance
- Troubleshooting and implementing solutions to any system configuration issues to ensure operational excellence across the email program, including deliverability best practices
- Complying with all company personnel policies and practices as well as all federal, state, and local standards/requirements
- Other duties as assigned
Necessary qualifications, skills, and abilities:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of attention to detail, initiative, and self-motivation
- Ability to manage complex advertising campaigns on Facebook and Google
- Comfortable with HTML, familiar with Twig and social media platforms
- Ability to multi-task and address multiple issues simultaneously
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to complete campaigns and projects
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, journalism, public relations or related field
- Minimum three years experience in email marketing, knowledge of the B2B environment a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) and similar Google products
- Experience deploying large-scale email marketing campaigns
- Experience launching trigger and automated email series and inserting personalized, dynamic content
- A/B testing experience (all facets of email preview text, sender, subject lines, dynamic content)
- Hands-on experience using an email campaign deployment system; experience with EveryAction and Salesforce a plus
- Experience as a heavy user of Facebook Business Manager and Google Ads Manager
- Experience with CRM packages and marketing automation products
- Experience using Google Data Studio preferred
- Experience with HTML/CSS preferred
Salary & Benefits: $60,000-$75,000 depending on experience; medical, flexible paid time off, and 401k retirement plan with employer contribution.
How To Apply:
Send a cover letter and resume to jobs+M@stagecoach.co. Please provide a brief summary of work experience in the body of the email.
Preference is given to candidates in New Jersey, Vermont, Oregon, Colorado, or California, though work will be performed remotely.