This is a full-time contractor position supporting the data center influencer marketing team of a local Fortune 500 company.
The objective of the influencer marketing program is to leverage the use of industry voices and key opinion leaders to bring third-party credibility and validation to the company's data center vision. By developing a proactive influencer marketing engine, the company aims to build brand equity and credibility, increase thought leadership, gain exposure to new audiences, and talk to the customer in new ways.
As a contractor supporting the influencer marketing team, you will execute ratified plans, own program metrics reporting, and track program activities. Duties may include:
- Work with influencers to ensure contracted activities are completed and delivered in a timely manner
- Prepare briefing materials to align internal experts and contracted influencers for editorial opportunities
- Schedule internal alignment meetings and external influencer briefings
- Maintain up-to-date tracker of all influencer engagements and content
- Manage internal reviews of content, working with core team, business unit partners, and legal
- Help prepare materials and reports for executive reviews
- Review and analyze metrics data to determine ROI and inform future engagements
- Prepare metrics reports for internal team and executive consumption
The idea candidate will be organized and detail oriented, must be able to work independently, and should be comfortable problem-solving issues as they arise. Experience managing cross-team projects in a busy, fast-paced environment is needed for this role. Experience with Google Analytics, social media measurement tools, and metrics reporting is a plus.