Who we are:
At 2 Brothers Moving & Delivery our mission is to remove the pain from relocation for Portlanders and beyond.
Our company understands that our growth and success stems directly from our people. We understand that by hiring A-players that are not only passionate about their position but also invested in our company as a whole creates an incredible formula for a thriving organization. 2 Brothers empowers people to grow in our values as leaders who serve, who create life-long relationships, dig deep and challenge the status quo, all while having fun doing it. No industry revolution springs from individuals either. It takes an entire team united behind something big. Together, we work hard, we laugh a lot, we brainstorm nonstop, we use hundreds of Post-Its a week, and we give the best high-fives in town.
Benefits of Career Opportunities at 2 Brothers:
- A work environment that encourages collaborative approaches to diverse challenges across departments
- Tuition reimbursement for approved courses and personal development workshops
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, Chiropractic & Massage health insurance for yourself and family
- Support in time off with paid vacation, sick time, personal time and maternity/paternity
- Focus on personal health & fitness with an on-site crossfit gym, personal training & health supplements
- Leadership retreats, personal development workshops, company events & gatherings
- Company kickball team!
2 Brothers Moving & Delivery has an opportunity for a full-time Office Administrator who is skilled in office organization. As the hub of the office the ideal candidate will help our growing company by keeping the gears of the office running smoothly.
This role will be asked to do the following functions on a regular basis:
- Administration - Reception, answer overflow phone calls, manage vendors, create consistent data reliability and support the management team in business intelligence decision making. Enter bills, expense approvals, timesheets, payroll and provide financial reporting support to the executive team. Create and manage budgets for the organization.
- Human Resources & Culture - Wow new hires and keep our team moving forward by managing new hire onboarding, providing logistical support to department managers in managing employee training, performance and reviews.
- Office Management, Meetings & IT Support - Create a consistent experience for all office users. Manage the office upkeep, appearance and supply. Manage internal meetings and coordinate refreshments/supplies/equipment, and meeting notes. Act as the primary IT person for the office supporting the network, office users and troubleshooting.
- Culture Leadership - Help create an award-winning culture by supporting the logistics of company-wide culture enhancing events, employee and organization celebrations, display of successes and victories and overall company fun.
- Organizational Development - Identify new opportunities to better serve our customers & team, provide support to company-wide initiatives and strategies.
- Inter-Departmental Support - Provide backup support to the operations and client services teams.
The work environment:
The office team works side by side with our operations & warehouse team at our central office in downtown Industrial NW Portland. Primarily office work with occasional use of the warehouse is to be expected. The office involves heavy use of multi-line phones and multiple computer screens with a “command center” like feel. We’re passionate about being experts in our trade so all team members, movers and office alike, are cross-trained with regularly scheduled field trainings and workshops.
The ideal Office Administrator will play an instrumental role in taking our office flow and organization to the next level, they will:
- Support Operations in achieving an increase to customer reviews and item care.
- Create greater data consistency and transparency within operations by transitioning the org to more compatible platforms and deploying them within our reporting systems.
- Partner with our department managers to create a new employee performance review cycle and implement a company-wide regular meeting process.
- Organize and document the organizations policies and procedures, creating a central repository for staff member decision making, increasing consistency and organizational transparency.
A qualified candidate for this role will exhibit the following:
- Exceptional attention to detail with a high level of accuracy, consistency and organization.
- Demonstrated experience and desire to be a key contributor to confidential collaboration and decision making at the executive level
- Exceptional leadership & people management capabilities preferably in a heavy training and mentorship environment
- Ability to manage other office staff and departmental managers' workflow
Compensation package $36,000 - $40,000 per year in addition to medical, dental, vision, alternative care and PTO