Portland, OR (remote working ok)
Let’s start with the fun stuff: if you work here, you’ll get to write about creative tech. Think VFX, film & TV, Game of Thrones dragons, Thanos, and the like. 3D is our common thread and we’ve spent 20 years specializing in it, which has helped us build up a roster of clients that legitimately fascinate people.
It’s a good place to be, which is why we need someone that loves this stuff as much as we do—or at the very least, sees a serious passion point and wants to know more. Most writers will need training in our specialty, so what we are really looking for is a well-rounded writer. Writing samples are required, so please read the entire job description before applying.
Liaison is seeking a mid-level Marketing Writer to come in and hit the ground running. If you’ve ever written about technology, films, animation, or 3D-influenced industries, we want to talk to you.
- At least 3-5 years of copywriting experience
- Ability to change stylistic voice depending on the client/assignment
- Familiarity in Chicago and AP Style
- General knowledge of digital strategies and technology; expanded knowledge is a plus
- General understanding of web analytics and blogging platforms
- Strong organizational skills
- Capable of multi-tasking and time management
Position responsibilities include:
- Writing a variety of content including:
- Customer stories
- Website copy
- Social media posts
- Blog posts
- Paid social ads
- Advertising copy
- Video scripts
- Newsletters/email blasts
- Sponsored content
- Press releases
Please send resume and two writing samples to Shanon Christianson at firstname.lastname@example.org.