VTM Group is looking for a Client Support Specialist to join our team!
The Client Support Specialist role allows individuals to learn and perform the fundamental duties of our Initiatives and Alliances (I&A) department, the group that maintains the relationship with our clients. The hired candidate will instantly provide value-add through ownership of tasks and providing timely responses to requests for information and assistance.
Day to day, the Client Support Specialist handles email communication with clients, supports Account Managers with PowerPoint decks, and other similar administrative duties. During the first 12 months of this role, there is a heavy focus on virtual meeting support. Duties include scheduling, agenda setting, taking meeting minutes, coordinating with speakers, distributing materials to be discussed and facilitating meetings. A successful Client Support Specialist will likely advance to the Project Coordinator role within 6-18 months. The Project Coordinator still performs the Client Support Specialist duties but increases their strategic interaction with clients and is given tasks and projects of bigger scope. Post-COVID, domestic and international travel is required 25% of the time to attend client meetings and events.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business with two years of work experience in a business setting or a combination of education and relevant business experience
· Intermediate (or better) knowledge of the MS-Office Suite
· Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing, with an emphasis on business correspondence
· Strong public speaking skills
· Ability to multi-task and withstand regular and repeated interruptions
· Ability to work independently and with a team
· Ability to travel up to 25%, if required
A little about us:
Our Initiatives & Alliances (I&A) Group provides professional services for some of the world’s most advanced technologies and the organizations that drive them. Learn more about VTM Group by visiting our website at www.vtmgroup.com.
How to apply:
If you are looking to join a dynamic team and meet the above criteria, please visit https://vtmgroup.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=146 to submit your resume and desired salary.
All offers are contingent on successful completion of a background check and drug screening (we do not test for marijuana).
Note: This position can be remote. However, candidates located in the Portland metro area will be required to work from our Beaverton office post-COVID.