Adpearance is a rapidly-growing, results-driven digital marketing company located in Portland, Oregon. With a passion for growth and building our clients’ businesses, we hustle to deliver the smartest marketing solutions, driving unbeatable results for our clients.
Curious? Sounds like you’d fit right in. We want to hire smart people who like to work, love a challenge, and want to be a part of something special. We are currently looking to add a Marketing Specialist to the Solutions Team.
The role of the Marketing Specialist is to support the growth, tactical execution, and brand nuance of digital marketing services. This role provides an opportunity to learn more about digital marketing and develop expertise in SEO, social media, reputation management, and content marketing for businesses.
If you join the team, you’ll be supporting internal account teams on fundamental daily activities including:
- Managing inbound marketing campaigns focused on business-driven solutions
- Developing content plans for site landing pages, informative content, and more—and honing your writing/editing skills
- Creating and implementing search engine optimization (SEO) strategies
- Supporting social media, content, SEO, UX, digital PR, advertising, and reputation management strategies
- Compiling and analyzing client reports and data
- Monitoring brand engagement and sentiment
- Analyzing user experience and engagement across the digital landscape
- Working with a team of digital marketing enthusiasts
- Constantly learning in a fast-paced and creative environment
You are our ideal Marketing Specialist if:
- You are a self-starter. You don’t wait for anyone to tell you what to do—you just do it. You present solutions to problems before anyone even realizes the problem existed.
- You communicate clearly and effectively. You are just as comfortable presenting in person as writing an email. You understand people and they understand you.
- You can adapt your message. Whether you’re talking to a client, a manager, a specialist, a client success manager, or an account director, you know how to deliver the right message, at the right time.
- You are organized. You excel at managing your own workload. Complex projects and fluctuating workloads don’t stress you out; you already know your priorities and what to tackle first.
- You have an unrelenting attention to detail. We can count on you to deliver error-free work on a consistent basis. You’re proud of your flawless execution and can simultaneously edit others’ work for grammar, style, brand specifics, accuracy, and best practices.
- You get things done. Issues are addressed before they become problems. You’re a team player and are always willing to step up to the plate or provide a helping hand. Your manager can depend on you to speak up and provide feedback or share ideas in a positive and supportive manner.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Preferably at least one year of related work experience.
For extra credit, you’ll have:
- Experience with SEO in relation to web design and development, content marketing, paid search, social media, and other digital marketing channels
- Experience with content marketing and copyediting
- Experience with HTML, web architecture, coding, etc.
- Experience with website planning and conversion optimization
- Experience with top social media platforms for businesses, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, etc.
- A commitment to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace
- A team culture that prioritizes people over politics and forward-progress over egos
- A creative, fast-paced, high growth environment
Competitive salary and benefits, 401k matching, and commuter/cell phone benefits
- Generous PTO days - in addition to paid holidays
- Career growth and learning opportunities to add new skills to your resume
Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion:
At Foureyes, we believe your ability to build, think creatively, and solve problems is best accessed when you have the freedom to be yourself. Inclusion is not a nice-to-have; it is a must-have. The bedrock of an inclusive culture is our ability to celebrate and harness the unique perspectives our diversity provides in the building process. While an org structure exists to provide clarity around how ideas get communicated, we are all equal as coworkers, and we are committed to careful and continued introspection around how to best be an equitable, fair, and inclusive workplace that celebrates you for being you.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Adpearance is dedicated to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace, which includes unbiased recruiting, hiring, and employment practices. Applicants and employees are treated with respect, and provided opportunities – free of discrimination of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital or parenting status.
Adpearance is not currently sponsoring work visas for this role. Authorization to work in the U.S. is required to be considered.