Foureyes® is a rapidly-growing software company, named by the Technology Association of Oregon as the 2020 Rising Star Technology Company of the Year. We’re on track to become the leading sales intelligence platform and we need great people to get there. We are currently looking to add a Senior Developer to our Data Collection Team.
Curious? Sounds like you’d fit right in. We want to hire smart people who like to work, love a challenge, and want to be a part of something special. As many business owners can attest, the digital age has dramatically changed customer expectations and the role of sales. Foureyes supports smarter sales and marketing with technology built on our patented sales intelligence platform, Foureyes®.
The Foureyes product team is made of creative, curious, driven, and passionate people. We care about doing high quality work, solving problems with innovative solutions, and celebrating each other's wins. It's through this environment of cross functional collaboration between product managers and developers that we keep a rapid pace of innovation that responds to the needs of our users. For more on what it’s like to be a developer here, check out our blog.
As a Senior Developer working on our CRM integration platform, the selected candidate will be responsible for designing new modules and architectural enhancements while also improving existing design patterns and maintaining existing integrations to ensure a high level of availability and data integrity.
- You will be working with a collaborative, high-performing team of strong technical talent. The right candidate will wow them and be challenged by them.
- The work includes balancing a combination of innovation and new feature development with maintenance of existing technology.
- We expect you to be part of the solution. We want developers who have a perspective, and you’ll have a voice in the approach.
- You will help maintain technical documentation
- You will be the technical go-to (tech lead) for the CRM systems -
- We expect you to be capable of leading architecture decisions, continual improvement of the system, and advocating for system needs
- You will lean on your experience and expertise to mentor more junior developers
- Be solution-oriented
- Be able to see both short term and long term needs
- Communicate effectively
- Partner well with other Devs & Product Managers
- Lead internal dev team solution brainstorm sessions
You are an ideal candidate if
- You have a strong academic record (CS degree preferred but not required with relevant experience)
- At least 5 years of professional software development experience. Bonus if you’ve led small teams before or have experience mentoring junior developers
- You have experience architecting solutions including software services, database schema, and the underlying deployment infrastructure
- You have experience designing and integrating with GraphQL and/or Rest APIs
- You have strong working knowledge of HTML/CSS and browser compatibility.
- You have moderate experience with Java. 1-2 years of experience either academic or professional.
- You have a working knowledge of version control software, more specifically Git.
- You are a problem solver. You can understand the full scope of a problem and build a solution that addresses the need from start to finish. And you love to do it.
- You're detail oriented.
- You care about code quality. Our developers work as a team, and you take pride in writing code that other people love to work in.
- You get things done. You don't just solve problems. You find new ones and solve those too.
Nice to Haves
- You have experience with Google Puppeteer or similar headless browser technologies.
- You have experience with Amazon Web Services, and other cloud services and associated APIs
At Foureyes, we believe your ability to build, think creatively, and solve problems is best accessed when you have the freedom to be yourself. Inclusion is not a nice-to-have; it is a must-have. The bedrock of an inclusive culture is our ability to celebrate and harness the unique perspectives our diversity provides in the building process. While an org structure exists to provide clarity around how ideas get communicated, we are all equal as coworkers, and we are committed to careful and continued introspection around how to best be an equitable, fair, and inclusive workplace that celebrates you for being you.
- A team culture that prioritizes people over politics and forward-progress over egos
- A creative, fast-paced, high growth environment
- Competitive salary and benefits, 401k matching, and commuter/cell phone benefits
- Generous PTO days - in addition to paid holidays
- Career growth and learning opportunities to add new skills to your resume
- A commitment to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Foureyes are dedicated to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace, which includes unbiased recruiting, hiring, and employment practices. Applicants and employees are treated with respect, and provided opportunities – free of discrimination of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital or parenting status.
Foureyes/Adpearance is not currently sponsoring work visas for this role. Authorization to work in the U.S. is required to be considered.