Upward Technology is one of the fastest growing and most progressive IT Services companies in our industry. We help small and midsize businesses leverage technology to transform and grow their businesses. We act as the entire IT department for our customers, handling everything from strategy to help desk to procurement to project execution to cybersecurity.
We are the first Managed IT Services business in the Pacific Northwest to become a Certified B Corp, and are committed to business practices and a company ethos centered on triple bottom line results.
& Project manager will work directly with the Upward leadership, and be
responsible for ensuring that the roadmap we create for a client’s success is
effectively fulfilled, and that the capabilities of Upward are brought
effectively to bear for every client. You will develop connected relationships
with both the client and Upward team, and bridge the gap between engineering
and expectations to ensure a great experience for every account.
- Trained and organized in project management best practices
- Excellent people, communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to manage and influence diverse stakeholders
- Help manage expectations and communication for effective execution of customer plans
- Act as project manager for client projects, balancing client expectations and Upward resources
- Handle customer challenges, questions and changes, working with the team to ensure acceptable outcomes for all.
- Ensure the clients roadmap is fulfilled and every client has an optimal experience once onboarded.
- Help Upward improve our project execution, delivery and customer experience.
Essential Job Functions:
- Communicate eloquently, fluidly and consistently with all stakeholders (in a given engagement) to ensure optimal execution.
- Meet regularly with clients and listen/take notes well, bringing the feedback back to Upward to execute on their expectations.
- Diplomatic problem solving and conflict resolution
- Occasional intervention and problem resolution with upset stakeholders
- Quickly learn and effectively utilize (and provide meaningful feedback to continually improve and evolve) Upwards digital systems to optimize outcomes for Upward and clients.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Project management knowledge and experience required
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to coordinate and run meetings with diverse stakeholders
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Punctual and dependable in order to meet the needs of the business
- Keeps records accurately
- Process and systems driven
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, tact, and confidentiality
- Organizes work for efficient use of time
- Ability to word process and type with reasonable speed and accuracy
- Flexibility with change
Candidates must have a valid driver’s license, a higher-education degree and pass a background check.