Administrative Assistant Job Responsibilities:
Provides RCR (a 501c3) office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects. The job also includes some bookkeeping, project management, supervision of volunteers, and process documentation.
Administrative Assistant Job Duties:
- Manages the RCR membership management system (Wild Apricot) including inputting new members, payment reconciliation, process documentation, and supervision of volunteer Dues staff
- Prepares bank deposits and works with leadership to implement streamlined financial processes
- Assists the ED and league leadership in project management
- Provides meeting assistance including preparation, note taking and follow up
- Assists in information systems management including SharePoint upkeep
- Oversees league-wide communication including updating handbooks, assisting with league meetings, and identifying ways to keep the RCR community informed
- Performs other duties, as assigned
Administrative Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of previous related work experience
- 2-4 years of experience working with membership management software or a CRM platform
- Must be tech savvy (quick at self-learning) and tech resourceful (good at process improving via tech)
- Experience with cloud-based collaboration software (e.g., SharePoint, Trello, O365).
- Experience working with project management software or project management processes
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with outstanding attention to detail
- Positive, “can-do” attitude with a high degree of initiative and the ability to work with diverse groups of people or independently
- Experience supervising volunteers and delegating effectively
- Have a personal computer capable of running needed software
Work Schedule: This role is 22hrs/week. Work often happens on weekends and evenings. Outside of activities and meetings, work is done from a home office, typically M-F, 10-3.
Compensation: $17/hr, reviewed annually. Benefits include paid vacation, holiday pay, sick time, a flexible schedule, a monthly tech stipend and participation in Oregon Saves retirement savings program.
Applications will be accepted until 7pm Dec 10th. We will be phone screening throughout the application window. In-person interviews may be starting as soon as Dec 14th 4-7p.