Your New Role:
In your role as Product Marketing Director, you’ll handle all marketing strategy for new products for this Pacific Northwest-based technology company. This includes a go-to-market strategy that includes messaging and positioning for updated product features. This company is seeking someone who understands the importance of video as a key medium for communicating with customers and educational training. Let the run begin! You’ll plan and lead cross-functional efforts to drive successful A/B testing and launches. You’ll also design and execute customer marketing initiatives with a focus on engagement, revenue, and account expansion. A great candidate for this role will be highly data driven and understand how to optimize the marketing strategy to deliver on company goals. You’ll be very successful here if you’re excellent at storytelling and generating content, and you enjoy getting creative. You’ll need to be entrepreneurial and able to work independently on multiple projects (and with multiple teams!) while minding changing timelines.
- 5+ years in a product marketing role; SaaS marketing experience, preferably B2B or B2C
- Highly data driven and understand how to optimize marketing programs
- Knowledge of web analytics, email marketing tools, social media, and other marketing tools
- Creative mind and the ability to ideate new campaign creatives and collaborate with internal marketing teams
- Drive cross-functional alignment throughout the go-to-market and launch process across engineering, marketing, and customer support
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business required
Your New Organization:
Come work with a creative and highly skilled team that likes to laugh and collaborate. The market is driving expansion and working in the world of Video is a ton of fun. This position is remote. Full range of benefits, work from home, lots of challenge and rewards.
Please submit your resume and a brief cover letter indicating your interest in this opportunity to email@example.com.