Salary: $30/hr Industry: Footwear & Apparel
What Matters Most:
- 3 years of experience in the audio visual industry
- Proficiency with MS Outlook and MS Excel required
- Application support experience required
- Background and/or knowledge and passion for the footwear and apparel industry
Your New Role:
- Ensures users have a great experience working with AV and presentation technologies throughout the company headquarters
- Manages a sub-campus that may include 10-15 buildings and 200-300 conference rooms and other space with AV systems
- Seeks out key employees that support teams and conference rooms and builds relationships with to ensure that technical needs are met
- Provides regular reports of quantity and speed of support and install work and recommends process improvements based on analysis
- Ensures accurate records of systems are maintained to enable assessment and planning for systems that will need replacement
- 12-month contract
Your New Organization:
This Beaverton-based industry leader in global footwear and apparel is looking for a talented Audio Visual Campus Lead to join their team. The brand is at the forefront of product innovation and truly employs the best of the best. Boly:Welch is a preferred hiring partner of this organization and you’ll be eligible for Boly:Welch’s benefits offerings.
If this position caught your eye, send us your resume! For best consideration, include the job title and source where you found this position in the subject line of your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Already a Boly:Welch candidate? Please connect directly with your recruiter to discuss this opportunity.
Category: Team Up