Your New Role:
By creating a commitment to safety, we can achieve our purpose of bringing people together to create extraordinary moments and lasting memories through the power of sports and entertainment. We are seeking members of our part-time Facility Security Agent team to support this mission by ensuring the safety of all people on our campus. Your daily tasks and responsibilities will include patrolling the RQ campus, communicating and responding to calls via radio, investigating incidents and crafting solutions, and monitoring entry and departure of people in our facilities.
What Matters Most:
- You assist in running the RQ Command Center and operate security and fire systems.
- You answer questions and provide information to employees and the public.
- You assist with mail, key control, lost and found, and elevator operations.
- You provide assistance to medical personnel by directing traffic, crowd control, and secure needed equipment.
- You create a hospitable and inclusive environment for guests of all backgrounds and abilities.
- You keep people safe by ensuring all building policies are being followed.
- You meet the requirements of the position outlined below.
You're Qualified If:
- You are at least 18 years of age.
- You can understand and communicate in conversational English, including following verbal and written direction.
- You possess effective social and oral communication skills can report incidents in writing.
- You have a valid driver license.
- You are available to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and occasionally holidays, and meet our minimum availability and scheduling requirements.
- You possess or have the ability to obtain a Department of Public Safety Standards and Training (DPSST) Private Security Officer Certification.
- You possess or have the ability to obtain CPR/First Aid certification within one year of employment.
- You demonstrate safe work habits and proper body mechanics when lifting or moving heavy objects and are able to walk or stand for 75% of your shift.
Your New Team:
We are the team behind the team. As employees of the Rose Quarter, we bring people together to create extraordinary moments and lasting memories through the power of sports and entertainment. Our organization has an opportunity and responsibility to positively impact our staff, players, fans, and community. As such, we are committed to advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion within our organization and our community. We ask that you join us in this journey, and that you continue to advance this work within your own sphere of influence.
Perks We Offer You:
- Discounted tickets to Blazer games, select RQ events, and Regal Cinema.
- Wellness initiatives including our Employee Assistance Program.
- 50/50 TriMet Discount Program – 50% off monthly TriMet passes.
- Flexible scheduling, working with your availability.
Do you enjoy working within a team in high energy environments?
Take the next step and apply to Create With Us!
*Offers of employment will be conditioned on an individualized assessment of background check results after a conditional offer is made. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to being champions of diversity in our company and community. *