Foureyes® is a rapidly-growing software company, named the 2020 Rising Star Technology Company of the Year by the Technology Association of Oregon, and included in the Portland Business Journal's Top 10 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in Oregon and SW Washington.
Adpearance is a rapidly-growing, results-driven digital marketing company with a passion for growth and building our clients’ businesses. We hustle to deliver the smartest marketing solutions, driving unbeatable results for our clients.
We are hiring an experienced Legal Operations Manager to join our expanding teams at Foureyes and Adpearance. The successful candidate will be an engaged and resourceful self-starter, comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, and excellent at building strong relationships.
- Manage the contract review process for a variety of commercial contracts, including NDAs, partnership agreements, MSAs, statements of work, and data processing addendums.
- Maintain Company’s contract management system and implementation and enforcement of contract policies.
- Participate in and eventually may lead customer/partner negotiation conversations.
- Provide guidance to cross-functional teams on commonly requested edits, non-standard terms, and general contractual questions.
- Review requests to modify contracts while working with internal business partners to negotiate terms and obtain approvals for modifications as required.
- Draft and revise contract wording while assessing risk and providing recommendations to protect Company’s interests.
- Work closely with external advisors, including legal counsel and insurance brokers, on a variety of matters.
- Support the business on legal review for Request for Proposal (RFPs), security questionnaires, and a variety of other customer-driven requests.
- Apply original, innovative thinking and continuous improvement to processes, products, systems, and services and manage change to better service customer needs.
- Project management skills and great attention to detail and process are necessary.
- Attention to detail. You spot the error or data discrepancy that most people miss.
- Ability to work across multiple teams to keep projects on schedule.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and, at times, stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Ability to apply functional knowledge and existing methodologies to solve complex problems or execute specialized projects.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent job experience is required.
- JD and/or Master’s degree preferred.
- At least three years of contracts management, legal, or other comparable experience reviewing, drafting, and negotiating the legal terms of a broad range of standard commercial contracts.
- Prior experience working with a technology company preferred.
Why Foureyes & Adpearance?
- A team culture that prioritizes people over politics and forward-progress over egos
- A creative, fast-paced, high growth environment
- Competitive salary and benefits, 401k matching, and commuter/cell phone benefits
- Generous PTO days - in addition to paid holidays
- Career growth and learning opportunities to add new skills to your resume
- A commitment to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are dedicated to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace, which includes unbiased recruiting, hiring, and employment practices. Applicants and employees are treated with respect and provided opportunities – free of discrimination of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital or parenting status.
We are not currently sponsoring work visas for this role. Authorization to work in the U.S. is required to be considered.