VTM Group seeks an Accounting Intern to join our team.
The hired intern will be mentored under talented accounting professionals and gain real-world experience at the same time! He or she will support our team of Accountants with processing expense reports, full charge bookkeeping (including Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable), data entry and other administrative duties, as needed. We have two openings available, one in Corporate Accounting and one in Financial Administration.
- Junior or Senior standing student pursuing a degree in Accounting
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles and theory
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information
- Familiar with Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Excellent organization skills; including the ability to handle competing priorities and deadlines
- Outstanding communication skills; the ability to articulate orally and in writing
- Thoroughness; strong attention to detail and accuracy
- QuickBooks experience not required but considered a plus!
A little about us:
At VTM Group, we offer comprehensive services that fuel some of the world’s most successful trade associations, alliances, standards bodies, professional societies, and non-profit organizations. To learn more VTM Group, visit us at www.vtmgroup.com.
To apply for this position:
If you meet the above criteria, please visit https://vtmgroup.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=151 to submit your resume.
All offers are contingent on successful completion of a background check and drug screening (we do not test for marijuana).
Note: This is a part-time (10-20 hours per week, schedule can be flexible), hours could greatly increase in summer based on business need and employee performance. We are looking for the hired candidate to start immediately.