Reitmeier is a B-Corp that offers great benefits (100% paid medical for you and your family), a competetive salary and a great, team oriented culture!
Are you the ideal candidate for our Staff Accountant position?
The right candidate thrives in an environment that is fast paced, but steady. We’re hiring a motivated individual who likes to roll up their sleeves and get the job done.
Your potential coworkers and managers have a vested interest in your success. We at Reitmeier want to find someone that strives to be the best person possible and will work to make sure that person is successful.
Here are some questions to help you know whether this position is right for you:
- Are you good with numbers?
- Are you looking for a career?
- Are you looking to take ownership of that career and be seen as a vital member of a team?
- Are you looking to learn a position and then help shape the future direction of what that position could be?
- Are you seeking to create an enjoyable experience for yourself and those around you?
- Are you looking to for potential growth and an opportunity to learn the entire accounting system and business evolution?
- Can you contribute to an environment oriented to sustainable relationships, open communication, and cohesive team effort?
- Do you want to feel appreciated and supported by those you work closely with?
- Do you keep a positive and professional attitude under stressful circumstances?
To be qualified for the Staff Accountant position, you must have:
- Bachelor of Accounting, or relevant work experience in a previously progressing accounting role.
- Previous experience working in an office is preferred.
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Quickly learn new techniques and skills as required by job.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test required
Your specific responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
Being a front-line liaison to our customers, vendors, employees, banks, insurance providers, etc
Helping to process daily transactions such as customer invoices, vendor payables, cash receipts, credit card payments, and other bank related processes
Work with fellow employees to make sure they have up to date purchasing capabilities by creating purchase orders, and managing credit cards/ gas cards transactions and limits
Work with insurance companies to ensure certificates of insurance are up to date and provided when needed.
Help create new customer and vendor profiles by gathering documentation and ensuring they’re a right fit relationship.
Process payroll on a weekly basis. This includes creating direct deposits, paying taxes, and ensuring benefits are calculated and remitted, when necessary.
Work with our Service Team and Special Projects teams to help ensure timely, regular payments from customers and helping to ensure all vendor payable invoices are received and costs are properly assigned to jobs.
Work hand in hand with the Chief Financial Officer on other projects, responsibilities and challenges that might arise.
Reitmeier is a certifed B-Corp. We make it a practice to always put our employees first. We pay 100% of employee and their family's Health, Vision & Dental Premiums. We additionally pay 100% of their healthcare deductible. We offer 9 paid holidays per year, plus vacation time as well as separate sick time. Reitmeier also offers a 401k match, paid parental leave, continuing education, as well as a host of other benefits.
Please find below a little look into our office and daily culture.
If you think that Reitmeier is a place you'd like to work, we'd love to have a conversation and see how we fit. We will obviously be as discreet and professional as possible and we can be flexible with times that are convenient for you. Looking forward to hearing from you!