Foureyes® is a rapidly-growing software company, named by the Technology Association of Oregon as the 2020 Rising Star Technology Company of the Year.. We’re on track to become the leading sales intelligence platform and we need great people to get there. We are currently looking to add a Client Success Manager to the team.
Curious? Sounds like you’d fit right in. We want to hire smart people who like to work, love a challenge, and want to be a part of something special. As many business owners can attest, the digital age has dramatically changed customer expectations and the role of sales. Foureyes supports smarter sales and marketing with technology built on our patented sales intelligence platform, Foureyes.
As a Customer Success Manager specializing in Account Optimization, you are an integral member of the Foureyes team and pivotal to accelerating our growth. You’re a Foureyes guru and understand how our product works as standalone modules as well as a suite. Tailoring Foureyes to meet the unique needs of your customers is at the core of this role. You enjoy setting your customers up for long-term success while growing a large book of revolving accounts.
You are responsible for optimizing existing client accounts, maximizing the value of their current product(s) and identifying opportunities that would deliver optimal results. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Meet with clients to better understand their organization
- Assess client needs and challenges, then suggest, and pitch appropriate solutions
- Fine-tune account and optimize settings to ensure tools match client requirements
- Work closely with the sales team to identify closing opportunities
- Act as a subject matter expert on Foureyes (product functionality, automated reports, custom capabilities)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Active listener with the ability to ask strategic follow-up questions
- Consultative account management and sales approach
- Comfortable delivering presentations and demonstrations
- Savvy in handling objections and identifying client concerns
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Outstanding time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Capability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
- Proficient with Google Suite or related software
- Experience working in Salesforce Lightning, and Tableau
- Analytical problem solver, you love digging into an in-depth problem to get to the root issue
- Attention to detail. You spot the error or discrepancy that most people miss
- Non-Linear Thinker - You don’t settle for “point A to point B”. If you can’t find an alternative route, you create one
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent job experience is required
- At least five years of related experience required
- SaaS experience preferred
- A team culture that prioritizes people over politics and forward-progress over egos
- A creative, fast-paced, high growth environment
- Competitive salary and benefits, 401k matching, and commuter/cell phone benefits
- Generous PTO days - in addition to paid holidays
- Career growth and learning opportunities to add new skills to your resume
- A commitment to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace
Foureyes is not currently sponsoring work visas for this role. Authorization to work in the U.S. is required to be considered.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Foureyes is dedicated to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace, which includes unbiased recruiting, hiring, and employment practices. Applicants and employees are treated with respect, and provided opportunities – free of discrimination of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital or parenting status.