Close Date: Open Until Filled
Central City Concern is an innovative nonprofit agency providing comprehensive services to single adults and families in the Portland metro area who are impacted by homelessness, poverty and addictions. We hire people that are skilled and passionate to meet our mission through innovative outcome-based strategies which support personal and community transformation.
CCC’s Old Town Clinic is seeking a Behavioral Health Clinician, LCSW. Part Time or Full Time – Depending on your preference.
Salary range is $60-$65k for full time 100% FTE and would be prorated if less than 40 hours per week.
Old Town Clinic provides compassionate health care to people who might not otherwise get care, treating them with dignity and respect no matter how complex their care. Located in the heart of the Burnside neighborhood, patients can often get all the care they need in a single location.
Duties will include:
- Providing evidenced-based short term psychotherapy interventions including depression problem-solving therapy for patients with various psychosocial stressors.
- Providing behavioral health group interventions for patients.
- Providing crisis intervention services.
- Master’s degree in social work and license in the State of Oregon as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker or graduate degree in psychology and licensed in the State of Oregon as a Health Care Psychologist.
- Minimum one year clinical experience in relevant setting.
- Experience with depression and depression treatment, as well as prior exposure to brief, structured counseling techniques (eg. CBT or PST) preferred.
- Must meet CCC privileging requirements as required by FTCA.
- Must have current CPR certification at time of hire
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, TB Test, and background check. This includes clearance by the DHS Background Check Unit.
Benefits: Central City Concern offers an incredible benefits package to our employees:
- Generous paid time off plan beginning at 4 weeks per year at the time of hire. Accrual increases with longevity.
- Amazing 403(b) Retirement Savings plan with an employer match of 6.25% in your 1st year, 8% in the 2nd year, and 10% in your 3rd year! Fully vested with your first contribution!
- 9 paid Holidays PLUS 2 Personal Holidays to be used at the employee’s discretion.
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance coverage.
- Employer Paid Life, Short Term Disability, AND Long Term Disability Insurance!
This description is intended to provide a snapshot of the work performed and is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the position.
As an agency deeply rooted in recovery, part of our policy and commitment to a drug and alcohol-free workplace includes post-offer, pre-employment drug screens. Please note we follow Federal Guidelines regarding prohibited substances, even for those legal at the state level.
***Uploading a cover letter and resume to your application is preferred for this opportunity.***