Who we are:
At 2 Brothers Moving & Delivery our mission is to remove the pain from relocation for Portlanders and beyond.
Our company understands that our growth and success stems directly from our people. We understand that by hiring A-players that are not only passionate about their position but also invested in our company as a whole creates an incredible formula for a thriving organization. 2 Brothers empowers people to grow in our values as leaders who serve, who create life-long relationships, dig deep and challenge the status quo, all while having fun doing it. No industry revolution springs from individuals either. It takes an entire team united behind something big. Together, we work hard, we laugh a lot, we brainstorm nonstop, we use hundreds of Post-Its a week, and we give the best high-fives in town.
Benefits of Career Opportunities at 2 Brothers:
- A work environment that encourages collaborative approaches to diverse challenges across departments
- Tuition reimbursement for approved courses and personal development workshops
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, Chiropractic & Massage health insurance for yourself and family
- Support in time off with paid vacation, sick time, personal time and maternity/paternity
- Focus on personal health & fitness with an on-site crossfit gym, personal training & health supplements
- Leadership retreats, personal development workshops, company events & gatherings
- Company kickball team!
2 Brothers Moving & Delivery has an opportunity for a full-time Client Services Manager skilled in leading top tier customer service. As the shining voice of our company, the client services team is responsible for the customer experience from the first phone call to the last thank-you card.
This role will be asked to do the following functions on a regular basis:
- Move Sales & Scheduling - Managing a high volume of incoming inquiries and providing estimates to clients, consulting on moving solutions and educating on our products over the phone and virtually. Evaluating the clients' move requirements, providing recommendations and scheduling their moves with the proper inventory and move details. Providing direct phone support to team during busy periods, staff time off, and high value moves.
- Product Development & Marketing - Evaluating job profitability and creating incentives and initiatives to achieve team sales goals. Co-managing the marketing efforts with the marketing team and CEO to achieve profitable job outcomes, add-on sales, and streamlined team effectiveness.
- Quality Assurance & Logistics - Managing the customer service process ensuring an excellent experience for every customer. Manage post-move follow up and complaint resolution. Accountable for client satisfaction and online reviews.
- Team Management & Leadership - Schedule and balance work loads for the client services team, set individual and department goals and celebrate wins regularly, ensure work is completed on time and within departmental budget, provide coaching and training to team members, participate in hiring & selection of new direct reports, run effective meetings and checkins
- Performance Tracking & Reporting - Track daily, weekly, and monthly KPI’s for the client services department as well as all sales & estimate related data. Report regularly to the company & CEO on key metrics.
- Organizational Development - Identify new opportunities to better serve our customers & team, provide support to company-wide initiatives and strategies, act as a primary member of the management team with emphasis on strategic decision making for the company, present quarterly on departmental progress and metrics
This role reports directly to the CEO.
The work environment:
The Client Services team works side by side with our operations & warehouse team at our central office in downtown NW Portland. Primarily office work with occasional use of the warehouse is to be expected during office days. The office involves heavy use of multi-line phones and multiple computer screens with a “command center” like feel. We’re passionate about being experts so all team members, movers and office alike, are cross-trained, with the office team getting regularly scheduled field training.
The ideal Client Services Manager will play an instrumental role in taking customer service to the next level, they will:
- Develop new sales benchmarks, tracking processes and performance expectations for all client services coordinators.
- Transition the department into a culture of proactive sales & organizational sustainability through profitability.
- Co-develop with operations several new Long Haul products, providing more affordable service options, including the sales and expectation setting process.
- Co-develop a major company initiative to create two new add-on products including the sales cycle, profitability benchmarking, and vendor selection.
- Partner with our learning and development team to create a new client services onboarding process.
- Maintain greater than a 90% mover utilization rate through booking a full schedule with accurately estimated moves.
- Achieve a department retention rate of 95% of all client service coordinators through management, mentorship and leadership.
This position has the opportunity to grow into a director role, leading other managers and supervisors within the department or into a executive position as a member of the C-suite.
A qualified candidate for this role will exhibit the following:
- Cross departmental collaborative leadership style with an emphasis on being a mentor and trainer in an “always learning and improving” environment
- Strong customer service training preferably in a professional setting or from a major customer service trend setter
- Solid contributor in creating outside the box solutions with a desire to be part of an evolving company that embodies the startup mentality
- Know the benefit of creating a fun environment by making work fun and have an innate desire to do so for the team on a daily basis
- Demonstrated leadership & management capabilities preferably in a heavy training and mentorship environment leading teams of 3 or more
- Detail oriented organizational style with the ability to prioritize work for the department and lead the charge when work demands peak
- Experience with call center operations a plus
Salary of $60,000/yr - $70,000/yr, plus a comprehensive benefit plan