Our client is a leading provider of Group Travel experiences around the world with the goal of enhancing lives through meaningful connections, exploration, and learning. Their robust software and marketing platform allows consumers to book curated trips hosted by experts in specialized categories.
As the company continues to expand and hire during COVID, they are looking to hire relationship-driven and creative sales professionals.
As a Level 2 Account Manager, you will be tasked with building, managing, and growing your sales pipeline by prospecting and engaging potential Hosts (Influencers) through outbound campaigns and social media outreach. As you develop relationships with these Hosts to sell group travel experiences, you will be responsible for ensuring smooth trip launches, driving campaign optimization, and maintaining high client retention. Internally you will work closely with the Business Development Reps, Trip Management, Social, and Product teams.
The right person for this opportunity will be creative, social media savvy, and will thrive in a rapidly evolving start-up environment.
- 3-4 years of professional sales and/or account management work experience
- Must be passionate about travel and learning
- Excellent written communication skills
- Proficient at navigating social media platforms; MUST have strong communication abilities through Instagram
- Creative mind with an innovative and confident attitude
- Strong ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Must be willing to work in-office or remote
- Live in the Portland, Oregon area
- $84,000+ in targeted earnings year 1 = $55K starting salary + uncapped sales commissions
- Early-stage equity opportunity
- Ability to receive compensation increases and promotions within a high-growth start-up
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401K retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Paid volunteer time off
- Travel credits earned through tenure
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- HIGHLY collaborative and energetic company culture full of creative travel enthusiasts