Job Number: 13284
What Matters Most:
- 5+ years’ experience in program management required
- Bachelor’s Degree from 4-year school in Psychology, Social Services, Education, Political Science, or Business/Project Management
- Experience in homeless services is required
- At least 8+ years of experience in design, implementation, and management of workforce development programs preferred
- Experience with affordable housing development a plus!
Your New Role:
You’re a natural leader, driven by relationships. As the Director of Education and Workforce Development at the Urban League of Portland, you’ll be responsible for developing, planning, and implementing all facets of the Urban League’s workforce development and education program under the direction of the VP.
Bring your connection and deep commitment to empowering Black communities to your work building community relationships and promoting workforce development. You’ll fiscally manage all Workforce Development Department programs and support the Urban League’s Board and Executive Management team, so a focus on real, tangible results is a must.
Your New Organization:
Voted the number one non-profit to work for in the state of Oregon, the Urban League of Portland is one of the oldest and largest civil rights service organizations. This is a passionate, mission-driven, inclusive, and safe workplace that provides workforce services, community health services, summer youth programs, senior services, meaningful civic engagement, and powerful advocacy for the local Black community.
Benefits include paid holidays; generous PTO; 100% employer paid medical, dental, and vision insurance; and a 401(k) with company match.
Our goal is to pair talented people with amazing job opportunities. In submitting your application, you’ll be considered for this and other positions with Boly:Welch. Click the apply button to get started. Already a Boly:Welch candidate? Please connect directly with your recruiter to discuss this opportunity.