We are currently looking for a Front-End Developer who can advance our mission to craft exceptional digital learning experiences. We build media-rich websites and mobile applications for customers in need of customized training. The Front-End Developer will be responsible for programming and maintaining all aspects of the project’s front-end, user-facing components. You will work closely with the Production Department and internal clients in the Research and Design Department to ensure delivery of quality projects that are on time and on budget.
The Front-End Developer has a deep understanding of responsive design principles (mobile first development); test-driven development; development for accessibility, usability, and design; agile development practices; and predicting time required for projects. Strong competency in working collaboratively with small, diverse teams, working against tight deadlines, time management and tracking, attention to detail, and a growth mindset are required.
Reports to: Director of Production
Skills and Qualifications:
Demonstrable Skill Using the Following Systems:
- HTML Preprocessors (PUG, EJS)
- CSS Methodologies (BEM, SMACSS, OOCSS)
- CSS preprocessors (LESS, SCSS, PostCSS)
- Modern CSS (Flexbox, Grid)
- Browser technology and quirks (Chrome, Safari, IE)
- Build Tools (Make, Gulp, NPM Scripts)
- Asset Bundlers (WebPack, Browserify)
- Testing Frameworks (Mocha, Karma)
- Git and GitHub
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Remote working and communication tools (GoToMeeting, Slack, Asana)
- Adobe Creative Suite
Familiarity with the Following Systems:
- Virtual Machines (Virtual Box)
- Video Streaming (dashjs)
Skill/Familiarity with these systems is a bonus:
- AWS (S3, EC2, CodeBuild, CodePipeline, etc)
- Wordpress Theme Development
- Ubuntu Server
- Learning Management Systems (Litmos, Canvas)
- Learning Record Stores (Learning Locker)
Trifoia is an equal opportunity employer committed to cultural diversity. Trifoia encourages all qualified individuals to apply and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected status, including race, gender, veteran and disability status.
Trifoia is proud to offer a robust benefits package to eligible employees, including health insurance, retirement plans and paid time off.
Eugene, OR 97401
If you are selected for the candidate pool you will be asked to complete a skills assessment. More information about the company can be found at www.trifoia.com