The Sisters of the Holy Names of Jesus and Mary is a congregation of Catholic Sisters. The Health Services Administrator leads in facilitating a broad holistic program of services for Sisters living independently, in small communities or in care facilities on the East and West Coast of the United States and in Windsor, Ontario. The person in this role works with the Province Leadership Team in selecting and contracting with health care facilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
1) Assesses and evaluates the current state and ongoing needs of Health and Well-Being operations in each region with the goal of establishing a vision of care into the future.
2) Works closely with the Leadership Team and the department staff to address the health needs of the sisters through a network of external health services.
3) Provides leadership of department staff at various locations.
4) Encourages innovation and creativity in programs and service delivery.
5) Develops and manages care policies and procedures for decision-making.
6) Gathers information for and develops Province-wide program (including housing, services and resources) for Sisters requiring assistance.
7) Oversees health data management systems, budget development and use of government programs.
* Bachelor’s degree in healthcare or related field
required; Master’s degree in healthcare, or equivalent experience, preferred.
* Licensed RN or Medical Social Worker.
* Minimum of five years’ experience in senior leadership in an
eldercare facility or system.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
1) Must be supportive of the mission and model SNJM Guiding Values in carrying out work activities and responsibilities.
2) Must respect and maintain confidentiality of sensitive information and respect professional boundaries.
3) Proven ability to work effectively and diplomatically with a wide variety of individuals and groups.
4)Supervisory experience; ability to coach, direct and lead staff in collaborative and respectful manner.
5) Understanding of change management and ability to lead and manage change positively and enthusiastically.
6) Willingness to learn about religious life and the SNJM culture.
7) Ability to respond to urgent and/or stressful situations appropriately and calmly.
8) Sensitivity to the needs of the aging and women’s health issues.
9) Understanding of complex issues surrounding medical insurance and benefit coordination.
10) Ability to travel throughout the U.S.-Ontario Province in carrying out job responsibilities (10- 20 percent of time).
SNJM is committed to continually building a workplace that exemplifies its values and vision of being hospitable to everyone. The Sisters of the Holy Names of Jesus and Mary (SNJM) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including medical/dental, group life and disability coverage, a 401K plan, and paid time off.
To learn more about the mission and vision of the Sisters
of the Holy Names visit: www.snjmusontario.org
To Apply: In order to be considered an applicant for this position, please complete our online employment application at https://snjm.catsone.com/careers. Click “Apply Now” to complete and submit the online application.