Salary: $85K-95K DOE Industry: Professional Services
What Matters Most:
- 7+ years of related experience
- Experience with ADP, Taleo, and HRIS and ATS systems a plus
- Proficiency in employee relations, training and development, talent management, performance management, organizational development, and employee engagement required
- Knowledge of benefits administration, compensation, employee onboarding, and recruiting preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, and SHRM-SCP certifications preferred
Your New Role:
Level up into the next stage of your career as the Human Resources Director at this industry-leading professional services organization. It’s your chance to effect real change as the leader of a small human resources team and transform the company’s manager training, career development, and performance management programs. They’ll value you as a true strategic business partner and rely on your wealth of experience to initiate and implement new programs and provide thorough manager training. You’ll sit at the executives’ table and work in tandem with the leadership team to develop succession planning. Strong interpersonal communications skills and an ability to bridge generational gaps is essential to your responsibility as a coach and guide for all employees here. In this role, you’ll do you best work acting as a neutral observer and working to disrupt the status quo when needed!
Your New Organization:
Join a stable company that boasts a professional environment with plenty of opportunities for growth and ongoing learning. They are shaping the industry and need your fresh perspective and go-getter attitude to keep them moving forward! There are some great benefits included – paid time off, medical coverage, and a 401(k) plus match.
If this position caught your eye, send us your resume! For best consideration, include the job title and source where you found this position in the subject line of your email to email@example.com.
Already a Boly:Welch candidate? Please connect directly with your recruiter to discuss this opportunity.