Want to join one of the fastest growing companies in Oregon for the last 10 years?
Ruby Receptionists has gained national recognition for its success, being named a FORTUNE magazine Best Small Company to Work For in the U.S. Ruby Receptionists is the market leader in virtual receptionists services for small business and is expanding its team of Inside Sales Representatives.
As an Inside Sales Rep at Ruby, you will masterfully handle inbound leads as well as outbound calls; managing the entire sales cycle for your assigned leads, paying close attention to close rates and maximizing the value of every lead. You will play a fundamental role in helping the organization achieve our customer acquisition targets and revenue growth objectives.
A day in the life of an Inside Sales Rep at Ruby Receptionists:
1. Own and respond to inbound leads, moving them through the sales cycle, emphasizing the value that Ruby’s legendary service can provide to our prospective new customers.
2. Develop mid-funnel leads using consultative and value-based selling tactics to ensure your sales pipeline is healthy and ready to hit monthly and quarterly sales quotas.
3. Log and record all activity with prospects in Salesforce.com. Ensure consistent follow up and classification of leads to trigger appropriate nurture campaigns. Continually update your sales pipeline and forecast accurately.
4. Present and maintain the Ruby brand and image through all communication. Uphold Ruby’s mission, vision and values, and mirrors that of the potential new customer.
5. Collaborate with your team, sharing industry and market news, sales best practices and other experiences to help the team learn, innovate and grow together.
6. Stay current on new services and enhancements. Ruby offerings and promotions, and active partnerships to leverage resources and provide a stellar experience for prospects.
• Strong sales acumen, with minimum 3 years of B2B sales experience, preferably in a high-volume environment.
Experience in software industry a plus.
• Familiarity with CRM databases required, Salesforce preferred.
• Strong multitasking ability and impeccable attention to detail.
• Team player with the ability to exercise discretion while adhering to sales best practices.
• Bachelors degree highly preferred, Business, Marketing or Finance a plus.
Salary: 55k base + Commissions
Work takes place in an office setting. It requires the ability to sit and work at a computer for extended periods of time and communicate effectively with a diverse audience in person, by phone and by computer. Ruby Receptionists is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws. We support and encourage diversity!
About Ruby: Harkening back to an era when every call was answered by a friendly receptionist, Ruby leverages proprietary technology combined with bright, charming receptionists to deliver its unique vision of WOW-worthy customer experiences. Ruby Receptionists has experienced double-digit revenue growth every year since it was founded in 2003 and has gained national recognition for its success being named a FORTUNE magazine Best Small Company to Work for in the U.S., a 100 Best Companies to Work for in Oregon, and one of Oregon’s fastest-growing companies for the past 10 years.