Please note this position is open to internal applicants only.
PATH is currently recruiting for a Talent Acquisition Manager to lead the US Recruiting Team.
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
Our recruiting team plays a significant role in solving global health challenges by hiring people with the skills and commitment to health equity who value innovation and partnerships. We are seeking a talented, inclusive leader to manage a team of divisionally aligned recruiters and talent coordinators. The U.S. Recruiting Team partners closely with PATH leaders to develop talent strategies to attract and hire diverse talent and proactively pipeline for future hiring needs. Successful recruiters are strategic advisors who utilize their expertise to guide and support timely and effective talent searches.
- Manage five US based recruiters and two talent coordinators. Balance recruiting needs and team capacity, ensuring coverage and workload allocation.
- Champion PATH’s diversity, equity, and inclusion strategy. Provide thought leadership on inclusive recruiting practices and coach recruiters and hiring managers on ways to further develop a strong recruiting pipeline for underrepresented talent.
- Manage PATH’s proposal recruiting through resource allocation and strong partnership with business development and proposal teams.
- Provide partnership and recruitment guidance to business leaders regarding talent trends, interview processes, assessment methods, and offer negotiations,
- Ensure the U.S. Recruiting Team remain in compliance with PATH’s hiring process and practices and all applicable state and federal laws.
- As a working manager serve as recruiter for certain roles, including providing coverage for recruiters’ absences.
- Invest in team members through real time feedback, clear accountability, and coaching.
- Partner with regional and global HR colleagues to ensure overall alignment in recruiting strategy, branding, and approach.
- Hire, train, and onboard new recruiters, talent coordinators, external resources, and contractors as needed.
- Create and foster relationships with diversity affiliated groups and government agencies, professional organizations, and academic institutions to attract and hire diverse candidates.