*Please include a cover letter with your resume describing your interest in the position and how you meet the qualifications.
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
International development and global health represent one of the greatest opportunities for the impact of digital technologies on a global scale. New technologies, approaches and tools are emerging daily, unfortunately into a fragmented and immature digital health market landscape that currently limits their promise to transform country health systems and accelerate and amplify progress towards national and global health goals.
Digital Square is a global initiative, supported by PATH and funded by multiple donors, including USAID and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, to invest in and mature the field of global digital health to realize this promise. Conceived from the lessons of the inefficiencies and redundancies of prior investments in digital technologies for international development Digital Square brings global and regional actors together to create a new way of thinking about, and a new way of doing, development.
Digital Square is seeking a Senior Program Assistant to support our field support buy-in country programs. We are looking for a dynamic team player who is interested to learn more about our growing portfolio of USAID buy-ins and provide essential surge support to a fast-growing team. The SPA will work in close partnership with technical and operations teams supporting projects across multiple countries.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide overall administrative support to Digital Square team. Assist with program/project implementation activities and knowledge management (KM). Activities include but not limited to the following:
- Support project start up and close out activities
- Support proposal development processes
- Research, compile and organize relevant materials, plan logistics for workshops and meetings
- Coordinate internal and external meetings
- Support subaward solicitation, selection and management processes
- Working closely with the program team contribute to conducting assessments, drafting sections of progress reports and workplans and other project deliverables
- Working closely with the operations team support ensure proper record management; assist in processing subawards and consultancy agreements and associates, deliverables, invoices and amendments
- Responsible for maintaining records and databases