We’re seeking a PR and marketing communications Account Coordinator that wants to work with industry-leading B2B technology companies and organizations.
Our Account Coordinators have the opportunity to take on as much as they can handle – and then some – giving them opportunities to engage with clients and build relationships with domestic and international industry influencers from the get-go.
Account Coordinator responsibilities at Nereus include:
· Conduct research (industry, product, vendor, etc.)
· Participate in weekly client syncs
· Manage client databases, including but not limited to, editorial calendars, speaking opportunities, etc.
· Compile news coverage and activity reports
· Write and edit content (press releases, blogs, case studies, etc.)
o Creative writing ability a plus and AP style a must
· Understand our clients’ technologies
Media/Analyst (Influencer) Relations
· Research and tracking media, analysts and other influencers
· Develop targeted pitches
· Support outreach efforts
· Monitor social channels for clients
· Develop editorial calendars and manage postings
PR and MarCom
· Improve your understanding of basic PR and MarCom techniques and practices
· Learn and own basic account management processes (speaking opportunity research, editorial calendar development, media database development, etc.)
· Learn and own reporting techniques
· Learn event logistics management
· Begin developing proficiency in one/more technical industries/niches
Required Skills and Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree; focus in Communications, Journalism or Public Relations
o Associates degree with four years of related experience will also be considered
· Strong oral and written skills (writing: AP Style)
· Ability to work in collaborative environment
· Ability to manage time and prioritize tasks
· Working knowledge of various social media platforms
· Graphic design capabilities a plus
If this sounds like you, and you’d like to join our team of PR pros, we look forward to receiving your application.
How to apply:
Nereus is a VTM Group company. Please visit https://vtmgroup.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=152 to submit your cover letter, resume and salary requirements.
All offers are contingent on successful completion of a background check and drug screening (we do not test for marijuana).
Nereus offers competitive compensation, an excellent benefit package and employee perks, such as employer-sponsored 5Ks, activity groups, paid time off for charitable work and exciting monthly teambuilding activities.
More about us:
Nereus is a PR and marketing communications agency that works with technology companies and organizations that are changing our world. To learn more, visit our website at www.nereus-worldwide.com