Your New Role:
Love what you do! We are seeking an experienced B2C Director of Marketing for this innovative and highly-successful SaaS-based education and e-learning company that focuses on kids and families. This newly-created role will be tasked with bringing marketing, digital programs, and brand management in-house. The ideal candidate will bring a strategic mentality but will be comfortable working in a small enterprise business and being proactive. Assessment of agency partners and utilization of in-house teams will be part of your strategic planning. This is a dream role for anyone with a love for education and kids. You’ll lead the development, planning, execution, and distribution of marketing, analysis, and communication initiatives.
Align yourself with a team that is innovative, collaborative, and actively involved. While strategic leadership is expected, heavy knowledge of digital best practices such as social media and demand generation are imperative. We are seeking someone who is excited to be part of important work that impacts others. This profitable and nationally-recognized business is experiencing record growth and continues to scale. What could be better than that?!
Relocation not provided – candidates located in or near Portland, Oregon are encouraged to apply.
- Increase traffic to the website through a proper mix of acquisition and nurture programs including organic search, email marketing, PPC, paid social, content, and referrals
- Own the entire B2C funnel from prospect acquisition through sales and retargeting
- Create and resource plan to continue growing and nurturing our online community
- Experience leading online marketing strategy including social, digital, market research, and data analysis in a hands-on leadership role
- Accountability over marketing budgets, leading internal and external teams, and measuring results – B2C or B2B marketing background driving pipeline and brand
- Deep knowledge of marketing automation, email marketing, social media campaigns, and best practices in a hands-on, highly-creative environment
- Successfully led others internally and/or externally in a fast-paced, innovative environment
- Highly data-driven and understands how to optimize marketing programs to deliver upon overall company goals and metrics
- Passion for learning, education, and creative arts combined with a passion for meaningful work
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, content management systems, email marketing, social, and web optimization tools
Your New Organization:
This company’s mission is to enrich lives and create delight through a dedication to cutting-edge teaching science and a commitment to making education accessible and fun for learners everywhere. Their product is a complete educational system focused on deep mastery all while fostering joy and self-confidence through creative expression. Full benefits and a work culture with many rewards.
Please submit your resume and a brief cover letter indicating your interest in this opportunity to firstname.lastname@example.org.