Salary: $20/hr Industry: Footwear & Apparel
What Matters Most:
- Logistics and supply chain experience required
- Experience with SAP, Event Manager, and Amber Road ILM-VIZ required
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel required
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Background and/or knowledge and passion for the footwear and apparel industry
Your New Role:
- Tracks weekly 3PL operational metrics
- Analyzes monthly 3PL quality deductions
- Supports weekly and bi-weekly operations calls
- Audits monthly invoices
- Monitors order flow through 3PL reports and OTR
Your New Organization:
This Beaverton-based industry leader in global footwear and apparel is looking for a talented Logistics Analyst to join their team. The brand is at the forefront of product innovation and truly employs the best of the best. Boly:Welch is a preferred hiring partner of this organization and you’ll be eligible for Boly:Welch’s benefits offerings.
If this position caught your eye, send us your resume! For best consideration, include the job title and source where you found this position in the subject line of your email to email@example.com.
Already a Boly:Welch candidate? Please connect directly with your recruiter to discuss this opportunity.
Category: Team Up