Administrative Coordinator - Downtown Portland - ORR
Full Time, Full Benefits
Job Req: 1334
Schedule: M - F with flexibility depending on needs of the program
The ORR Administrative Coordinator performs office management and administrative duties for the programs, by coordinating services with designated agency and funding stakeholders related medical & clinical services, tracking/monitoring and submission of reports specific to funder and program outcomes and ensuring compliance with contract monitoring. This position performs administrative tasks related to facilities request, and coordination with outside vendors or Morrison’s facilities department.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Enters client, program, and staff training data into databases for review at monthly program QI Committee meetings which the Administrative Coordinator attends.
- Completes all on-boarding administrative functions in collaboration with the Business team and hiring manager for new staff.
- Assists Program Management in maintaining and updating program forms, policies, and procedures
- Collaborate with other agency and department staff on improving overall operations and participate in other Morrison meetings as assigned.
- Acts as liaison to facilities to program solve building issues, security, and janitorial issues.
Education and Experience Requirements:
A typical background for the person who can fulfill the duties of this position is as follows:
- High School Diploma
- 1-year employment experience which demonstrates office management experience
- Intermediate computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite, word processing, databases, spreadsheets, and email.
- Attained age 21 years or older before first day of employment in position.
- Degrees preferred, but not required.
- Data Entry Experience
- Experience providing direct administrative and customer service support to a team of 25+
- Bi-lingual in Spanish and English
- Pass a DHS criminal history background
- Meet agency driving requirements
Starting Pay Range: $16.14 - $17.16 *Bilingual Spanish $17.59 - $18.71*
Why join us?
- Benefits and Perks – Extensive benefit package includes medical, dental and vision coverage. Company provided Life and Long-Term Disability. Paid vacation and sick time. Transportation stipend for employees working at our downtown location.
- We make a difference in our community – At Morrison we provide a comprehensive continuum of mental health, substance abuse and prevention and education services for youth, from birth through age 21. We work with families and communities to make a difference in every child’s life.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM: ORR Immigrant Youth Services – Short Term Shelter and Long Term Group Home
Morrison is proud to provide a wide range of services for youth and families, including residential foster care and support services for immigrant youth, ages 13-17. These include a Short Term Shelter and a Long Term Group Home. In 2009, we began working with the Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR), a program of the Administration for Children and Families, within the federal Department of Health and Human Services, to provide residential and social services for these youth.
Morrison Child and Family Services is a non-profit organization that provides a comprehensive array of services to children, adolescents, and their families. As an agency Morrison, its team members, and clients commit to the following values of trauma-informed care:
- Nonviolence - being safe and doing the right thing
- Emotional Intelligence - managing our feelings so we don’t hurt ourselves or others
- Social Learning - respecting and sharing ideas of our teams
- Democracy - shared decision making whenever possible
- Open Communication - saying what we mean and not being mean when we say it
- Social Responsibility - everyone makes a contribution to the organizational culture
- Growth and Change - creating hope for our clients and ourselves
- Equity - Assuring all can survive and thrive
Visit our website to learn more about our mission and history and our strategy for accomplishing our goal of achieving significant, positive, and long-term clinical outcomes for the clients we serve.
At Morrison we celebrate diversity. Through our commitment to equity and inclusion, we support our communities to move beyond disparity and oppression and work with compassion, integrity, and dedication to social justice through the implementation of goals and policies. We strive to create an inclusive and anti-racist organization by ensuring that racial identity will not determine or predict the quality of trauma-informed care a child receives; to that effect, we’re looking for candidates who can provide culturally-appropriate care or possess the ability to hold each other and yourself accountable to the diversity and uniqueness of all individuals within Morrison, our clients and our community stakeholders.
External Candidate Process: Please visit: www.morrisonkids.org/careers
Internal Candidate Process: Current Morrison employees, please visit our Internal Career Center by logging in Workforce Now ADP and following this path: Myself > Talent > Career Center
Not the right fit, or not yet ready to apply?
Join our Talent Community! We will keep you updated on positions that fit your skill set and interest!
To be considered for this position you must follow this application procedure.
Position Open Until Enough Qualified Applicants Have Responded
We strive to Create a Diverse, Inclusive environment to Better Serve our Clients.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.