The Assistant Program Coordinator for Enrichment provides comprehensive administrative coordination support for over 35 enrichment programs annually. Programs include but are not limited to virtual and in-person conferences, convenings, workshops, and trainings. The role also delivers strong branded communication and resources to targeted audiences that are valued constituents of the M. J. Murdock Charitable Trust. This detail-oriented, full-time, in-office, position requires an emphasis on technology and events logistics coordination.
REPORTING AND SUPERVISORY RELATIONSHIPS
Reports to the Senior Program Director for Enrichment Initiatives and is supervised by the Program Coordinator for Enrichment.
Technical Program Support
- Manage admin and user experience aspects of events management software, such as Cvent, including contact and communication management, building app content via Attendee Hub, and managing the speaker portal.
- Manage our grants database system (Fluxx) for enrichment tracking including enrichment contacts and overall data management.
- Create and distribute appropriate program assessments and develop accessible executive summaries for learning.
- Create trainings and tutorials for Office 365 and others as needed for external faculty and coaches.
- Develop or update enrichment website landing pages and upload various resources for each program.
General Program Support
- Maintain branding standards for enrichment programs and develop materials including PowerPoint slides, curriculum books, agendas, rosters, program resources and collateral materials, and nametags.
- Coordinate enrichment program calendar including interview and meeting scheduling.
- Assist in preparing letters of agreement for faculty and adjunct staff. Follow through with faculty W-9, check requests and invoices.
- Events management fundamentals including project management, coordination of program materials, working with vendors from quotes to execution, familiarity with audio/video services, and ability to receive and troubleshoot questions. Coordinate and interface with event staff who will assist and support in program work of Enrichment.
- Hospitality for enrichment events for attendees dependant on the virtual or in-person programming.
- Serves on Trust wide task forces as requested. Also performs other duties and support as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- A bachelor’s degree and 2-3 years prior experience in events management of professional events.
- Preference given to candidates with extensive events management software (ie., CVent) and grants management software (ie., Fluxx). Specifically seeking skills in event planning, tracking, and reporting.
- Demonstrates an understanding and commitment to the mission, ethos, and core values of the Trust and the enrichment initiatives.
- An understanding and appreciation for the nonprofit sector.
- In-depth technical skills required, particularly Office 365 and Excel.
- Excellent planning and operational skills with attention to deadlines.
- Creative problem solving with an ability to pursue multiple projects and achieve desired objectives in a timely manner.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Position will require some flexibility on select evenings and weekends to support enrichment program calendar.
- Demonstrate background in proactive administrative management, problem solving and teamwork.
- Demonstrate positive growth trajectory and professional character in prior positions.
Please include your understanding and experience related to the job description in a cover letter and send along with your resume to email@example.com.