Adpearance is a marketing and sales intelligence company. We help clients create better buying experiences and drive more sales. Our internal marketing department helps get the word out to prospective clients, target industries, and the local community. Strategizing, organizing, and executing that work is exactly what our newest marketing coordinator will be doing.Responsibilities
If you join the team, you’ll be:
- Coordinating millions of details. Adpearance is certified in multiple digital partner programs, offers a dozen services, and builds technology. That means there are endless details that need to be organized, managed, and maintained across hundreds of documents.
- Thinking critically. Everyone on the marketing team needs to be able to think like a business owner, get inside the brain of the average sales manager, and compel action from marketing directors. That means having clear perspectives, connecting dots, and seeing how everything works together.
- Using your words. From producing short- and long-form content to interviewing a variety of stakeholders across the company, you need to communicate clearly and professionally.
- Making stuff happen. Adpearance is a fast-moving, rapidly-growing company, and that means we need people who do more than think—they do. Whether stuffing envelopes, organizing swag, organizing an event, or producing content, there’s no job too big or small.
- Grit: Our world can be nebulous. Successful marketing coordinators love that and power through, bringing others along for the ride.
- Scrappiness: You get your hands dirty, and you’re dangerous enough with a variety of tools to make your own edits in a pinch. You’ll always find a solution, even when there isn’t a manual.
- Detailed: Precision matters to you. Friends ask you to plan their weddings. You cackle gleefully when you find typos in the newspaper. You maintain stunning to-do lists.
- Curious: Working in the marketing department of a marketing company means basically all your coworkers know more than you about one topic or another. You love to learn from others and are hungry to know more.
- Educated: You need a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university. And we care how well you performed academically.
In addition to phenomenal work experience, an awesome job that can grow with you, and a team environment with no ego or politics, you’ll be compensated with:
- Competitive Salary
- Health, dental, vision, 401K-matching, generous PTO, commuter & cell phone benefits, Employee Assistance Program, paid family leave, life insurance, & pet insurance
- Community service and professional development opportunities
- An awesome job that can grow with you
- A team environment with no egos or politics
- Delicious baked goods (on a semi-regular basis) and Fun Lunches (on an anytime basis)