If you believe effective marketing is 50% art and 50% science, and working across multiple teams puts a pep in your step — we’ve got a data-hunting-wrangling-storytelling role with your name on it. As a Marketing Operations Analyst, you will work to scale and integrate technologies and processes that ensure best practices in customer database management and campaign reporting. You will also conduct complex data analysis that will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders from across the company. We’re looking for a martech-savvy data champ who’s ready to jump in and help us expand our data-driven marketing department and join our fight against climate change. Based in our Portland office, this full-time role will report to our Associate Director of Marketing Operations.
WHAT YOU’LL DO WITH DATA
Collection & management
- Serve as the lead for managing marketing and customer data — including acquisition, cleansing and integration within the consumer marketing database.
- Uncover, explore and review large amounts of information, data, reports and other items in order to identify issues and shape our data management strategies.
- Evaluate new technologies that complement our marketing tech stack and help integrate and manage add-ons to improve and optimize marketing results.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes to integrate data systems and collaborate with marketing strategists to set up recurring campaign reports.
- Conduct secondary research to help guide marketing strategy by identifying growth opportunities.
Analysis & presentation
- Analyze customer demographics, preferences, needs and buying habits, drawing both qualitative and quantitative conclusions to inform customer segmentation.
- Identify critical metrics and make recommendations on what data to collect and which types of tests to perform in order to gather insights and inform industry benchmarks.
- Partner with marketing strategists to transform diverse data sets into cohesive and succinct stories through tables, graphs, reports and presentations and then translate findings into actionable recommendations.
- Work across teams to maximize available knowledge and resources to ensure timely completion in a deadline-driven environment.
- Regularly communicate the status of projects through various means (including verbal and written) with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
WHAT WE’LL NEED FROM YOU
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Marketing, Business, Mathematics or Statistics
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in marketing or consumer insights, with sound understanding of statistical concepts, primary research methods and design
- 2-3 years of experience analyzing customer and campaign data, delivering quality insights in a business setting
- Proficiency in G Suite and Microsoft Office with mastery of Excel
- Proficiency working with a wide range of marketing tools and technologies including: marketing automation, CRMs (particularly Salesforce) and experience with Google Analytics
- Proficiency with SQL databases and conversant in database querying languages
- Familiar with statistical language (R, SAS, SPSS)
WHAT YOU GET
When you work for us; there's plenty in it for you:
- This salary for this role is scoped to be between $67k - $72k per year, dependent upon experience.
- Company equity, medical, dental and vision benefits, flex PTO, 401(k) with company matching program, health & wellness reimbursement program, cell phone reimbursement and mass transit expense reimbursement program.
- A mission-driven B Corp that is committed to a triple bottom line ethic and fostering work-life balance and professional development for its staff.
COME WORK FOR US
3Degrees is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.