2 Brothers Moving & Delivery has an opportunity for a Office Administrator skilled keeping an office flowing smoothly and in coordinating multiple teams. As the Office Administrator you'll be the central hub for our office & field keeping the departments working together to get our clients moved.
This role will do the following functions on a regular basis:
- Reception & Client Service Support (20%) - Greet incoming visitors, accept packages, answer overflow phone calls, perform client satisfaction outreach and review followup, send thank you cards
- Back Office (30%) - Manage company tracking spreadsheets, enter bills, reconcile statements, receipts and payments into Quickbooks, scan paperwork and receipts, verify employee timesheets.
- Meeting Support (20%) - Coordinate refreshments/supplies/equipment for meetings, summarize meeting contents and create notes for participants
- Travel Coordination (10%) - Arrange and coordinate flights, car/truck reservations, lodging and labor for drivers and the CEO on a weekly basis including company owned aircraft.
- Office Administration (10%) - Maintain office supplies and manage vendors for the office, ensure a clean, organized and well stocked office and facility for staff and clients
- Organizational Development (10%) - Support company-wide initiatives and strategies. Assist the CEO in creating quarterly strategic reports and presentations.
This role reports directly to the CEO.
A qualified candidate for this role will exhibit the following:
- Exceptional attention to detail with a high level of accuracy, consistency and organization.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated excellence working in a support role such as personal/executive assisting with at least 3 years of experience
- Strong desire to regularly contribute and have your strategic ideas heard in an always growing and improving environment
- Strong desire to contribute to the growth phase of a company that emphasizes culture and employee engagement