Summary of Responsibilities
Database Management (60%): Ensure MRG Foundation’s database and email list is accurate and up-to-date and create data reports as needed.
- Enter donations into database and perform mail merges to produce thank you letters
- Pull mailing list and data reports as needed
- Manage our MailChimp email list and integration with our database
- Coordinate mailings including list building and segmenting
- Maintain digital and written recordkeeping for grants and produce needed reports
Program and Event Support (30%):
- Provide needed support at MRG’s events and organizational meetings.
- Provide support for meetings and events, including outreach, logistics, materials, registration, securing meeting space, purchasing food, photography, data entry, and follow-up
- Assist with workplace giving campaigns such as attending meetings, staffing information tables, filling out applications and maintaining records
- Proofread and edit communication materials
- Assist with posts to social media – organizational website, Facebook, Twitter
Office and Equipment Coordination (5%):
- Support the efficient operation of the organizational office.
- Assist with answering phones and getting mail
- Coordinate the purchase of all office supplies, furniture, and equipment as directed
- Assist with the maintenance and troubleshooting problems of computers and other office equipment
- Maintain office appearance and upkeep
Other Tasks and Projects (5%):
- As needed, assist Executive Director and Director of Finance and Operations on specific tasks and projects.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are asked to submit a cover letter addressing the candidate’s qualifications, experience and interest in MRG’s mission and vision.
Email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
The position will remain open until filled. First screening will be December 14th.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At MRG, we believe we can meet the organization’s mission only with a diverse board and staff who actively cultivate a culture of equity and inclusion. We encourage people from under-represented communities to apply.