Winning Mark is seeking an exceptional Office Manager with at least five years of similar experience. This full-time position is central and critical to the company with responsibility for financial administration, human resources and infrastructure management.
As a small but mighty media agency specializing in progressive advocacy, communications and elections campaigns, we take pride in the work we do for clients both large and small. You can learn more about Winning Mark and our work on our website, Instagram and Twitter.
This role requires someone who is dedicated to maintaining and improving our office systems and procedures and our company, for the long term. We hope that the right person will stay for years to come. We pride ourselves on being early-adopters of tactics and technology, and are constantly evolving to meet the needs of our team and clients. The right person must be ready to grow and change with us. For this reason, individuals who are uncomfortable with technology or averse to change should not apply.
To apply, please include your resume, cover letter, and preferred pronouns in your message.
About Winning Mark
- Highly regarded and successful progressive political media firm
- 15 years in business
- 10 employees
- Fast-paced, technologically advanced work environment
- High value on quality of work and workplace
- Innovative and iterative approach
- Competitive, driven mindset
- Fun and flexible work environment that prioritizes individuals’ overall wellbeing
Important Qualities in Our Office Manager:
- Takes pride and initiative to assure a high quality of work and workplace at Winning Mark
- Team player
- Works well under pressure
- Enjoys representing the company with clients, partners, vendors and our team
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Highly organized
- Motivated and proficient user of technology
- Focused and dedicated
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Proficient in Quickbooks
- Familiar with G Suite (Calendar, Mail, Docs, Sheets, etc)
- Comfortable with learning and using new technology
- Human Resources
- Employee relationship management
- Payroll Monthly review and approval
- Benefits Enrollment Support
- Employee travel
- Company wide calendar
- Accounts Payable (Enter and pay bills)
- Manage subscriptions and service agreements/relationships
- Accounts Receivable (Create, send and follow up on invoices to WM clients)
- Facility (Leases, Equipment, Parking, vendors for maintenance, cleaning, etc)
NOT Your Responsibilities:
- The company website and social media
- Computer systems and equipment
- Answering phones or routing calls
- “Making copies” or other things that people should do for themselves
- Health and dental insurance
- iPhone with unlimited data
- Gym or similar membership reimbursement
- Matching 401K contributions after 1 year
- Profit sharing after 1 year (increases over time)
- Various perks (Biketown account, Lyft for work trips, frequent meals, etc)
- Transit pass reimbursement
Hours of Work
- The company’s core hours of operation are Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. All employees must be available to work outside of these core hours when necessary.
- Team interaction, in person, is critical to our success, but we also place a high value on flexibility and personal time.
- We strive for systems and strategies that power effective work remotely and in the office.
Winning Mark is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital, status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other non-merit factor.