Your Mission, Should You Choose to Accept:
Expensify prides itself in solving a real world problem with a team of top notch product experts. We are reinventing the way people look at expense reports by automating not just the expense report, but the entire business trip. Joining our team means you are helping us fight the good fight against expense reports that suck!
About The Job
Our Operations team manages a wide range of projects that help enable Expensify to chug on like a well-oiled machine. The day-to-day work typically includes implementing fraud prevention processes to facilitate safe, in-app reimbursements, supporting our Success team in troubleshooting reimbursement-related issues, onboarding and training our receipt transcription team, and supporting our financial regulators and bank partners.
- For our next Operations Associate teammate, we’re looking for someone who:
- Is proficient using computers and working in a very digital office environment
- Can deconstruct a problem and come up with solutions using available resources
- Has very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Has very strong attention to detail
- Is a team player with great interpersonal skills
- Is excited to contribute to the growth of the team for the future
- Prior experience using Apple Mac OSX and G Suite (Google Apps) for Docs, Sheets, and Gmail
Compensation & Benefits
- Full-time, salaried position
- 401k with employer match
- 100% Medical/Dental/Vision contributions
- Commuter benefits
- Free lunch
- Flexible vacation policy
- Work From Home when you need it
You’re an energetic and passionate contributor looking for a place that you can work hard but also be supported and grow. You like working with people. You are someone who can be trusted with a wide variety of tasks and are able to churn through it with little direct management. Most importantly, you know when you need to ask for help and guidance (which we will ensure is there for you). We have thorough documentation, training, and support to help you hit the ground running; all you need is an analytical mind and the enthusiasm to be a part of a fast-moving and flexible environment.
Applying is easy, but it takes time. See, while we know you're awesome, it's actually really hard and time consuming to find you in the midst of literally hundreds of other applications we get from everyone else. So this is where we're going to ask our first favor: can you make it really easy and obvious how great you are, so we don't accidentally overlook you? There are probably many ways to do that, but the easiest way is to help us out by answering the following questions:
- What is an example of a repetitive multi-step task that you worked on that you were able to leave in a better place than when you found it?
- Describe a time that you were able to leverage technology (be it the internet, your phone, etc) to do something truly amazing.
- What do you want to do with the rest of your life, and how is Expensify a step toward your long-term goals?
- How did you hear about us? A job posting? Chalk on a sidewalk? From a friend? Let us know where you saw this opening.
Resume not your thing? That’s great, we don’t really read them anyways! Forward your responses to the questions to email@example.com. We're excited to hear from you!