Title: Partnerships Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
Employment Status: Full-time
Job Focus: Building and maintaining strong partnerships
About Mammoth HR
Mammoth started with a simple idea: together, we can do HR better. We partner with employers to solve HR issues, protect organizations, and transform workplaces. We help employers across all 50 states stay up-to-date on the HR landscape by providing straightforward advice, subject matter expertise, and a suite of digital tools. With Mammoth, employers will never face HR challenges alone.
Because of that, we take pride in doing the same within our own company -- a collaborative, creative, and innovative team headquartered in downtown Portland. Recently recognized as one of the best companies to work for both nationally and regionally, we embrace creativity and fresh ideas and encourage each employee to make a positive impact on the company and our clients every day.
We pride ourselves in work-life balance and caring for our employees. We offer a competitive and unique benefits package for our employees including a personalized paid time off program, medical/dental/vision employer-sponsored insurance, 401(k) plan with employer match, paid sabbaticals, paid volunteer hours, tuition reimbursement, a commuter benefit, and many more perksJob Summary
We are looking for a Partnerships Manager to cultivate, engage, and expand our strategic partner and vendor relationships with industry leading companies across the country. The Partnerships Manager will work closely with our Sales, Marketing, Product, and Services teams to produce a pipeline of qualified leads from strategic partners for our Sales teams and to grow the value of our third-party vendor services. This position requires initiative, an outcomes-based orientation, analytical rigor, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a passion for building productive relationships. The individual who fills this role needs to be comfortable working in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and continuously expand productive relationships with strategic partners and vendors
- Develop a pipeline of leads in various partner categories
- Promote the company to the marketplace through its partners and vendors
- Meet or exceed new business sales plan goals for partners
- Attend online and offline industry events as needed
- Work with marketing, sales, account management, and client solutions to cultivate “Raving Fans”
- Build, manage, and continuously improve processes for partner development and management
- Other tasks as assigned
- Minimum 8 years combined B2B professional services account management, sales, and partner experience
- Proficient in Hubspot CRM
- Proficient with LinkedIn (Sales Navigator experience preferred)
- Experience conducting vendor selection and evaluation
- Highly motivated to meet or exceed expectations
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to see the “big picture” while working with the details
- Strong research skills
Physical Demands and Work Environment
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to effectively communicate via telephone, video call, and email. The employee is frequently required to remain in a stationary position and occasionally required to move from one location to another, inside or outside of the office. The employee is required to constantly use computer and office productivity equipment such as a desktop computer, laptop, tablet, printer, and calculator, as well as computer software such as the Microsoft Office Suite. The employee must frequently move up to 10 pounds and occasionally move up to 25 pounds. The office has an open floor plan and the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
Mammoth is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with ADA regulations.