Adpearance is a marketing and sales intelligence company that helps clients generate leads and drive more sales. We are a growing team focused on putting customer experience at the forefront of our business, driving deep relationships with our customers through an integrated suite of products and services.
Adpearance built a sales intelligence platform called Foureyes. By blending intuitive design and data, Foureyes empowers our clients to see across their entire sales process so they can get better results. We are seeking a Product Designer to continue to improve our current platform and help design new and exciting initiatives. Being a part of Foureyes means you will have the opportunity to work with our amazing products team on mobile and web applications. This role is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to take their design career to the next level and be challenged in an ambitious and fast-paced environment.
If you join the team, you will:
- Collaborate with other designers and developers on product specifications and scoping
- Create wireframes and iterative click-through prototypes
- Create polished and well-thought out comps and flows
- Participate in the user research and testing process to ensure that the quality of our products is consistent and functional
- Collaborate with others on the product team to help further refine our evolving design system
The right candidate will be:
- Experienced: You have at least 1-3 years experience working in software design and development. Web and mobile applications are your jam, and you know Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and Invision like the back of your hand.
- Technical and human: You have a solid technical understanding of HTML and CSS, and you are extremely passionate about a user's product experience beyond the screen
- Curious: You enjoy solving complex problems in simple and elegant ways. Discovering the capabilities and technical constraints of the systems you're working in gets you out of bed in the morning.
- Flexible: Change is your middle name. Our agency is constantly growing. You like to embrace new ideas and innovation. Breaking and creating processes excites instead of frustrates you.
- A team player: You know teamwork makes the dream work. You like to help out and be a part of a team, but are also comfortable working independently and setting deadlines for yourself.
- Competitive Salary
- Health, dental, vision, 401K-matching, generous PTO, commuter & cell phone benefits, Employee Assistance Program, paid family leave, life insurance, & pet insurance
- Community service and professional development opportunities
- An awesome job that can grow with you
- A team environment with no egos or politics
- Delicious baked goods (on a semi-regular basis) and Fun Lunches (on an anytime basis)