Salary: DOE Industry: Footwear & Apparel
What Matters Most:
- 1-2 years of experience in accounting, finance, IT, or related field
- Experience with lease accounting or lease administration is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance, IT, or related field, required
- Background and/or knowledge and passion for the footwear and apparel industry
Your New Role:
- Executes lease set-up procedures in the lease accounting tool, based upon specific instructions provided by the Project Manager
- Performs validations of non-real estate data provided by global lease accounts to identify updates required for migration into the tool
- Drives project analytics to support project management objectives and continuously improve the efficiency of testing model
- Assists with documentation of the user acceptance testing process
- Drives continuous improvement in the efficiency and effectiveness of accounting processes and financial reporting
Your New Organization:
This Beaverton-based industry leader in global footwear and apparel is looking for a solid Project Analyst to join their team. The brand is at the forefront of product innovation and truly employs the best of the best. Boly:Welch is a preferred hiring partner of this organization and you’ll be eligible for Boly:Welch’s benefits offerings.
If this position caught your eye, send us your resume! For best consideration, include the job title and source where you found this position in the subject line of your email to email@example.com.
Already a Boly:Welch candidate? Please connect directly with your recruiter to discuss this opportunity.
Category: Team Up