You’ve sold at a high level, you’ve made great money, and built a sales career for yourself. But now you want more! Maybe you are looking to sell for a company that loves its clients, embraces change, and chases big ideas? You might be ready to come sell for Foureyes®.
Foureyes is a rapidly-growing software company. We are building a company from the ground up that is disrupting a traditional industry. Our clients love us, our competitors are taking notes, and our sales team is succeeding! If you’re a sales rep with an entrepreneurial spirit, tired of just being a cog in a sales machine, come build a company with us!. While 2020 proved many business models weaker than expected, Foureyes has advanced our growth rate. We made the decision early on to give our clients a helping hand, as our products are perfectly positioned to help companies navigate uncertainty. Since March, over 1,500 auto dealers signed on for our free trial with an overwhelming amount deciding to buy from us long-term. Why? Because the solutions work: our clients love what we do and love how we do it. We’re innovators, disruptors, big thinkers, and relentlessly optimistic creators who are determined to help companies adapt and succeed.
If this sounds fun to you, (A) you’re right and (B) you sound like just the kind of person we want for our next Automotive Account Executive (AE).
We are seeking a high-performing Account Executive to sell our software to auto dealers. Our AE’s are responsible for creating and closing opportunities within a territory of prospects, demonstrating all the behaviors associated with a high performance sales culture to deliver results against a quota.
Foureyes Account Executives receive a strong base salary, uncapped commission, long-term company incentives, and room to grow as the company grows.
- Show up with optimism and a hunger to succeed every day.
- Sell relentlessly. Sell ethically. Sell solutions your clients need.
- Be curious. Become an expert in what we do and the auto industry we serve.
- Partner hard. Sales is the front-line for market research. Listen to your clients needs and help us shape our future.
- Use the tools. We use Salesloft, Salesforce, and our customer experience roadmap every day for every interaction. The tools are there to help you sell better. (If you prefer to keep Excel spreadsheets or Post-it notes, cool. But this isn’t the right spot for you.)
- Be ready to succeed. Be ready to hunt, negotiate, demo, teach, listen, and celebrate with the team.
We have no doubt you’ll want this job, so here’s what it takes:
- Solid sales foundation built through training and practical experience
- Virtual presentations skills and remote sales processes
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency using a CRM (Salesforce a plus) and comfort with technology
- Stand out from the crowd. We love what we do here. Show us that you are passionate about your success like we are about ours.
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of selling experience; SaaS experience preferred
- A team culture that prioritizes people over politics and forward-progress over egos
- A creative, fast-paced, high growth environment
- Competitive salary and benefits, 401k matching, and commuter/cell phone benefits
- Generous PTO days - in addition to paid holidays
- Career growth and learning opportunities to add new skills to your resume
- A commitment to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace
Foureyes is not currently sponsoring work visas for this role. Authorization to work in the U.S. is required to be considered.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Foureyes is dedicated to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace, which includes unbiased recruiting, hiring, and employment practices. Applicants and employees are treated with respect, and provided opportunities – free of discrimination of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital or parenting status.