The recruitment marketing manager is responsible for developing and executing The School of Business strategies focused on increasing inquiries and conversion for appropriate prospective students for graduate and undergraduate business programs. This position works closely with enrollment team members, academic leaders and external agencies to maximize lead generation and enrollment opportunities for these programs.
Planning & Reporting
- Develop an understanding of regional, national, and international markets for undergraduate and graduate business programs; create competitive analyses.
- Develop an understanding of the School’s key competencies and differentiations.
- Create lead generation and conversion plans that include detailed marketing tactics for assigned programs by academic year.
- Identify target audiences for each program area.
- Identify appropriate channels of communication for each program area, including, but not limited to, SEM, print, digital, radio, out-of-home and event sponsorship.
- Identify and report on KPIs to demonstrate progress toward documented plan.
- Execute recruitment marketing tactics according to annual calendar; ability to adhere to established deadlines and also be flexible based on planned or unplanned priorities.
- Meet regularly with academic and enrollment leaders to guide the coordinated activities for marketing and enrolling students in the programs.
- Meet regularly with University Communications to ensure that The School of Business marketing efforts align with the university’s.
- Guide the efforts of external digital marketing vendors to ensure full execution of recruitment marketing plan.
- Manage start-to-finish execution of all paid media planning and buying.
- Manage a contact strategy for continued nurturing of existing inquiry base and enrolled students to enhance conversions at all levels.
- Manage student graphic designer for content development as required.
- Deliver presentations as required.
This is a limited duration position with an end date of 12/31/2020.
- BA/BS with 3+ years of related experience or Master’s with 1+ year of related experience
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively develop and execute detailed, efficient, effective and innovative digital marketing campaigns • Ability to distill data and metrics into actionable insights that support program goals
- Passionate about content marketing, inbound marketing, and digital marketing, with knowledge of trends and best practices in campaigns, social media, media, digital engagement and analytics
- Ability to form relationships with liaisons and stakeholders, and bridge across functions to bring marketing campaigns to life
- Detail-oriented, deadline-oriented, creative, critical thinker, problem-solver, collaborative
- Inclined to innovate and identify continuous improvements
- Master’s with 1+ year of related experience.
- Experience with customer relationship management technologies such as Salesforce
- Experience in higher education recruitment marketing
- Experience managing third party vendors
- Experience with SEM, SEO and Google Ads
- Understanding of The Business School target audiences and competitive landscape