At Adpearance, we believe in the power of sales, both for our company and for our clients. Our mission is to empower (sales)people, and Adpearance delivers on that mission daily by helping 1,000+ clients create better buying experiences. Regional Sales Managers are the voice, face, persona, and promise of Adpearance to our best prospects, so we want the best.
We know to attract the best, we must offer something special. Beyond killer benefits (more on that below), rest assured:
- Our services are phenomenal
- We focus on doing the right thing for the client
- We’ve established a focus
- We have a selling formula that works
- Expectations are reasonable
- Quality over quantity
- Good environment
- Opportunities for advancement
If you join the team, you’ll be:
- Spending time with people: If you do your job well, you’ll be with people or on the phone most of the day—and you’ll be making those days better. Our solutions consistently and reliably transform businesses for the better.
- Staying close to home: Our sales model is largely online and on the phone. Sorry (not sorry) that you’ll never achieve Platinum Diamond Specialness airline status again.
- Presenting strategy: We use a consultative sales method that establishes you as the trusted resource for digital sales and marketing solutions. You can tailor our analysts work to determine what makes the most sense for the client. Our analyst will make you look good.
- Sharing innovative products: About half of Adpearance is working on innovation and developing industry solutions designed to set our teams and our clients up for sustainable success. You’ll enjoy bringing game-changing solutions to our clients.
- Helping people: Most of our client are in under-appreciated industries—automotive and capital equipment. You’ll help people just like you to find a better path to success.
- Winning: People want what Adpearance has. And when you are firing on all cylinders it’s not uncommon to get a win every single day.
We have no doubt you’ll want this job, so here’s what it takes to get in the door:
- A BA/BS in a related field—and if you’ve missed it, we love the smarties. Brag if you’ve got academic cred
- Sales experience in a B2B environment. That ability to ask questions, listen and understand a customer’s world through their eyes. Being customer centric matters
- The ability to identify customer needs and challenges, then connect our solutions to solving those challenges and establish trust
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Demonstrated capacity to learn, coupled with self-initiative
- Proven ability to increase revenue and exceed expectations
Above all, we are looking for people with the ability to connect with customers in a positive manner. The right candidate will be open to constructive criticism, have excellent follow-through, and must be able to work within a team-oriented environment.Compensation
In addition to phenomenal work experience, an awesome job that can grow with you, and a team environment with no ego or politics, you’ll be compensated with:
- Competitive salary and additional comp rewards!
- Insurance including health, dental, vision, life, pet AND an employee assistance program
- Generous PTO
- 401(k) matching
- Transportation stipend
- All company events (on a semi-regular basis) and fun lunches (on an anytime basis)