Mental Health Therapist
Full Time, Full Benefits
FLSA Status: Exempt
Job Req: 1255
We are seeking a Mental Health Therapist/QMHP with a passion to serve children, adolescents and their families who are struggling with emotional and behavioral challenges. You will be joining the Beaverton Outpatient team, within an agency committed to adopting the Sanctuary Model.
Our therapists are trained and supported to provide individual, family and group therapy modalities, along with active case management and advocacy. Incredible Years, Seeking Safety and ARC model trainings are offered, along with active supervision and consultation groups; licensure supervision is available. Training in alcohol and drug services is also possible if interested, as is working toward CADC credentialing.
Overall, we strive to be inclusive and supportive, while providing care that is developmentally targeted and trauma informed. This position works in a clinic-based setting. However, due to the pandemic, this position is temporarily working remotely, providing service via telehealth.
Program: Beaverton Outpatient
- Education and Work Experience:
Any combination of experience and training that would likely provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying. A typical way to obtain the knowledge and abilities would be:
- Master’s degree in psychology, social work, counseling, or related field
- Experience working with children and adolescents in a mental health, social services, educational, or other related settingValued Experience:
- Bilingual in Spanish, both written and spoken
- Current Oregon or other state Licensed Mental Health Professional
- Two years direct treatment experience with children and/or adolescents in a mental health setting
- Other Requirements:
- Must pass criminal history check
- Must pass language testing if applicable
Morrison Child and Family Services is a non-profit organization that provides a comprehensive array of services to children, adolescents, and their families. As an agency Morrison, its team members, and clients commit to the following values of trauma-informed care:
- Nonviolence - being safe and doing the right thing
- Emotional Intelligence - managing our feelings so we don’t hurt ourselves or others
- Social Learning - respecting and sharing ideas of our teams
- Democracy - shared decision making whenever possible
- Open Communication - saying what we mean and not being mean when we say it
- Social Responsibility - everyone makes a contribution to the organizational culture
- Growth and Change - creating hope for our clients and ourselves
Visit our website to learn more about our mission and history. and our strategy. for accomplishing our goal of achieving significant, positive, and long-term clinical outcomes for the clients we serve.
External Candidate Process: Click here to apply
If viewing the job post through a website without enabled links, please visit https://www.morrisonkids.org/careers/openpositions/ select the job title “Mental Health Therapist – Beaverton Outpatient" and click: "APPLY FOR JOB!"
Internal Candidate Process: Current Morrison employees, please visit our Internal Career Center by logging in Workforce Now ADP and following this path: Myself > Talent > Career Center > Mental Health Therapist – Beaverton Outpatient
Not the right fit, or not yet ready to apply?
Join our Talent Community! We will keep you updated on positions that fit your skill set and interest!
Position Open Until Enough Qualified Applicants Have Responded
We strive to Create a Diverse, Inclusive environment to Better Serve our Clients.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.