Salary: DOE Industry: Footwear & Apparel
What Matters Most:
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in a commercial environment
- Experience with supply chain and logistics, preferably in warehouse management
- Proficiency with COGNOS, Tableau, SQL, Alteryx, Python, Snowflake, and MS Excel preferred
- Experience designing metrics and KPIs and working within agile methodology preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in a numerical, scientific, or computational field required
- Background and/or knowledge and passion for the footwear and apparel industry
Your New Role:
- Acts as the liaison between analytics and the Performance Management 2.0 initiative
- Builds, maintains, and elevates tools that enable performance management
- Engineers data by sourcing, analyzing, and improving quality
- Develops metrics and KPIs for performance management and visualization
- Collaborates closely with the development team to build enterprise solutions
- Some project management experience within a data and reporting organization preferred
Your New Organization:
This Beaverton-based industry leader in global footwear and apparel is looking for a talented Supply Chain Business Analyst to join their team. The brand is at the forefront of product innovation and truly employs the best of the best. Boly:Welch is a preferred hiring partner of this organization and you’ll be eligible for Boly:Welch’s benefits offerings.
If this position caught your eye, send us your resume! For best consideration, include the job title and source where you found this position in the subject line of your email to email@example.com.
Already a Boly:Welch candidate? Please connect directly with your recruiter to discuss this opportunity.
Category: Team Up