Join a rapidly growing business in the exciting Cannabis industry!
Bring your ubiquitous IT skills to bear and help us build out and maintain our infrastructure on a local, regional, national, and international level.
As Systems Administrator you will join a small but growing IT team dedicated to facilitating the technology that powers a Vertically Integrated Cannabis Company positioned for rapid growth here and abroad.
- Widespread and fundamental knowledge of Windows, RHEL/CentOS, and macOS operating systems
- Prior experience maintaining Windows and Linux infrastructure both on AWS and directly on servers at colocation and/or site server rooms
- Prior experience designing and maintaining network infrastructure for diverse organizations with many operating divisions and geographically dispersed sites
- Active Directory Administration, including a deep understanding of Group Policy Management and Controls
- Understanding of PCI Compliance and/or familiarity with SOX and GDPR
- Understanding of IDS and IPS Systems
- Understanding of Security Best Practices and Controls in diverse network topologies
- Understanding of key application threat vectors and how to design infrastructure to mitigate wide spread compromise in the event of a breach
- Understanding of MySQL (or MariaDB or Percona,) PostgreSQL, and/or SQLServer
- Some proficiency in one or more programming or scripting languages, E.G., SQL, C, C++, PHP, Java, BASH, etc
- Understanding of VLANS, TAP, SPAN, etc
- Experience working with Ubiquiti Hardware
- Experience working with Dell and Apple Hardware
- Experience working with Ansible, Puppet, or other IaC technologies
- Experience working with and maintaining G Suite
- Experience with BGP
- Experience working with Cisco IOS and/or Juniper Junos
- Experience with Apache, nginx, BIND, SELinux, postfix, WordPress, SecurityOnion, AIDE, snort, syslog, bro, and more
- The ability to research issues, think critically, learn new things (including things you may not know in this job posting,) and execute with speed in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 5 years of experience as a Systems Administrator or similar position (applicants without a degree will be considered based on additional relevant work experience)
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Exceptional time management and ability to problem solve under pressure
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Over 21 years of age and valid OLCC Marijuana (sic) Handler’s Card, or the ability to obtain one prior to start date
- Must be able to sit, stand, stoop, crouch, reach, and lift for long periods of time
- Reasonable accommodation(s) may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Must be able to individually lift up to 20 lbs.