Foureyes is a rapidly-growing software company based in Portland, Oregon. We’re on track to become the leading sales intelligence platform and we need great people to get there. We are currently looking to add an Onboarding Specialist to the Foureyes team.
Curious? Sounds like you’d fit right in. We want to hire smart people who like to work, love a challenge, and want to be a part of something special.
As many business owners can attest, the digital age has dramatically changed customer expectations and the role of customer success. Our smarter sales and marketing technology is built on our patented sales intelligence platform, Foureyes®. Today, Foureyes is helping thousands of clients generate leads and increase sales.
We are looking for an Onboarding Specialist to be responsible for the initial setup of new clients, as well as providing ongoing launch support for our existing clients. Responsibilities include helping new clients prepare for service by building their accounts and setting expectations for the next steps. Our Onboarding Specialists are a vital bridge between sales and launch as they keep the client excited and engaged. Our ideal candidate is comfortable working across teams and is able to multitask and prioritize various responsibilities.
If you join the team you will be…
- Facilitating on-boarding setup and support services for Foureyes solutions.
- Responsible for preparing clients to launch new services. This includes client and vendor outreach, account creation, and monitoring account health.
- Proactively looking for slow spots in the onboarding process and working with the Team Lead to create improvements for a better client experience.
- Working with various internal teams to manage onboarding requirements for a successful client launch with on time delivery.
You are our ideal Onboarding Specialist if…
- You are organized. Things don’t slip through the cracks on your watch. People know they can count on you to deliver.
- You have an unrelenting attention to detail. We can count on you to deliver error-free work on a consistent basis. And if you make the odd mistake, we don’t have to punish you, because you already feel worse than we do.
- You get things done. Issues are addressed before they become problems. You’ve heard the phrase, “Wow, you’re fast” more than a couple of times.
- You communicate clearly and effectively. You are just as comfortable presenting in person as writing an email. You understand people and they understand you.
- You like making people happy. You get an endorphin rush when you get someone what they need. You like to help out and be a part of a team.
- Change is your middle name. Foureyes is constantly growing. You like to embrace new ideas and innovation. Breaking and creating processes excites instead of frustrates you.
- You know teamwork makes the dream work. You like to help out and be a part of a team, but are comfortable collaborating in groups or working independently.
- You’re ready to grow. The onboarding specialist is an entry-level role, but Foureyes is a growing company. We expect that you will learn as much as you can, which will in turn prepare you for future growth opportunities.
- You always want to know “Why?” You love taking things apart and seeing how they work, and why they’re set up that way. You’re not afraid to ask questions and learn more.
For extra credit…
- You have experience working in technical support, customer service or client management.
- You can “wow” us with your storytelling skills. You have the ability to tell a digital story and tie it to client objectives.
- A team culture that prioritizes people over politics and forward-progress over egos
- A creative, fast-paced, high growth environment
- Competitive salary and benefits, 401k matching, and commuter/cell phone benefits
- Generous PTO days - in addition to paid holidays
- Career growth and learning opportunities to add new skills to your resume
- A commitment to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace
Foureyes is not currently sponsoring work visas for this role. Authorization to work in the U.S. is required to be considered.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Foureyes is dedicated to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace, which includes unbiased recruiting, hiring, and employment practices. Applicants and employees are treated with respect, and provided opportunities – free of discrimination of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital or parenting status.