Bradley Angle is a dynamic social service organization offering safe shelter and supportive services to survivors of domestic violence and their children. We offer an array of comprehensive programs, including Emergency Services, Housing Assistance, Economic Empowerment, and culturally responsive advocacy for Black/African American and LGBTQ+ survivors, focused on providing survivors with empowerment, healing, and hope.
DESCRIPTION: The Events & Marketing Manager creates and executes Bradley Angle’s digital and print marketing strategies and annual fundraising events in order to increase the fundraising capabilities of Bradley Angle’s Development Team.
STATUS: Full-Time, 1 FTE
SALARY: Starting $22.81/hour; Medical, Vision, Dental insurance; Simple IRA, EAP, generous paid time off package.
HOURS: 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday
SUPERVISOR: Development Director
- Develop creative, compelling digital content for Bradley Angle’s website, blog, and social media platforms to drive user engagement.
- Prepare monthly e-newsletter that includes timely announcements, program updates, agency awards and achievements, and donor acknowledgements.
- Work jointly with contracted graphic designers to develop and design offline publications and collateral, including brochures, annual report, and posters/signage.
- Prepare relevant press releases and manage media files.
- Oversee planning, implementation, and production of all fundraising events including vendor relationships, budgets, event logistics, etc.
- Effectively engage and support event planning committee and other volunteers involved in event planning and coordination.
- Assists with the accurate management of information and donations relating to all electronic donor interface accounts.
- Assists Development Director with additional tasks and projects as needed.
- Undergraduate degree in a related field preferred, plus at least two years’ combined experience in marketing, social media, or special events coordination. Previous nonprofit experience preferred.
- Strong skills with all Microsoft Office applications and Google Docs and previous experience working with fundraising databases such as Salesforce, Little Green Light, Greater Giving, etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to interact with a diversity of constituents.
- Strong verbal and phone communication skills.
- Exceptional writing skills with the ability for literate and substantive idea development.
- Exceptional attention to detail and commitment to quality.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and meeting deadlines in a timely and accurate manner.
Please review the qualifications we are looking for and take the time to look at our website to become familiar with our team, mission and programs. The Events & Marketing Manager is a critical position that is responsible for advancing and supporting Bradley Angle’s Development & Fundraising team. We want to read cover letters and resumes from qualified candidates who take the time to respond to the specific dimensions outlined in this position announcement.
Please send your resume, cover letter, and any relevant marketing content samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “Events & Marketing Manager” in the subject line. Applications will be reviewed as received with an application close date of January 15. We will contact qualified candidates as applications are submitted to schedule the first round of interviews.
Bradley Angle is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.