Salary: DOE Industry: Footwear & Apparel
What Matters Most:
- 3-5 years of experience developing and designing training content
- Proficiency with Keynote and MS Office required
- Experience working in a retail store environment or contact center preferred
- Experience with digital and mobile learning tools a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Business, Adult Learning, Instructional Design, English, or a related field required
- Background and/or knowledge and passion for the footwear and apparel industry
Your New Role:
- Develops scalable and sustainable learning materials for employees, in written and digital formats
- Ensures a service focus is present in all training materials
- Produces high quality work with proven ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Collaborates and communicates effectively with teammates and cross-functional team members
- Develops subject-matter knowledge and expertise for assigned content areas
Your New Organization:
This Beaverton-based industry leader in global footwear and apparel is looking for a talented Training Content Developer to join their team. The brand is at the forefront of product innovation and truly employs the best of the best. Boly:Welch is a preferred hiring partner of this organization and you’ll be eligible for Boly:Welch’s benefits offerings.
If this position caught your eye, send us your resume! For best consideration, include the job title and source where you found this position in the subject line of your email to email@example.com.
Already a Boly:Welch candidate? Please connect directly with your recruiter to discuss this opportunity.
Category: Team Up