A job like no other, a FBI Special Agent. The mission of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is to protect the American people and uphold the Constitution of the United States. We’re looking for people with unique skills, experiences, and backgrounds to become Special Agents. The one thing every Special Agent shares is a belief in the mission of the FBI. They have the drive to help keep our nation safe, become part of something bigger than themselves, and take pride in making a difference in the communities they serve.
Special Agents are:
- Driven to find solutions to all types of problems.
- Compassionate and respectful to everyone they meet.
- Adaptable to a variety of situations, and able to keep a calm demeanor in the face of challenges.
- Well-spoken, well-written, and enjoy meeting, speaking, and collaborating with people from different backgrounds.
- Physically fit and able to pass the physical fitness test (PFT).
Benefits include annual leave, sick leave, retirement options, Veteran's Preference, opportunity to apply for the Student Loan Repayment Program, endless training options and more. The Portland, Oregon FBI Division is hosting a number of events this upcoming November 2018 through June 2019 as well as our monthly Ask an Agent events.
November 29th - Unexpected Agent
January 22nd - Multicultural Event for Lawyers or Law Students
April 23rd - Diversity Agent Recruiting
June 18th - Special Agent Women's Recruiting Seminar.
These events are an excellent opportunity to learn more about the Special Agent position. For more information about events in Oregon email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are waiting to hear from you.